Celebrity Crushes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crushes on Celebrities... :huh: hmmmm... :huh:

The answer is no. :p I love a certain girl more than a celeb that I have probably no chance with. ^_^

Cary Grant

What?! I'm old fashioned XD gawd he can make me swoon .... even if he died like the year I was born.... :<

-Purn

My biggest three are Matthew Perry, Edward Norton, and Paul Rudd.

But I wouldn't say no to Rob Lowe, Bradley Whitford, or Jennifer Aniston either. ;)

Unfortunately, all are at least 26 years older than me...

We all have/had celebrity crushes. My top three would have to be

1.Heath Ledger

2.Johnny Depp

3.Hugh Jackman

They're way older than me though xD (Plus Heath died :p R.I.P) Do you guys have any you'd like to share? xD
you said we all have them its a lie coz sorry to inform you but i dont have a cleb crush yay ive never been so happy

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always adored Ewan McGregor and Joseph Gordon-Levitt - they're both awkwardly cute. What I like most is that they're both extremely humble and personable individuals.

I've always adored Ewan McGregor and Joseph Gordon-Levitt - they're both awkwardly cute. What I like most is that they're both extremely humble and personable individuals.
LIKE! Especially JGL. ♥

Besides Darren Criss (I don't think I'll ever stop being in love with that man), James McAvoy. It's the accent. That's probably why I love Ewan McGregor too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back