Celebrity Crushes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Rob Pattinson xDD People seem to prefer him as Edward Cullen. I understand why.

I personally don't think he's that good looking (Taylor Lautner, on the other hand.. Well.. xD), but I'm seriously outnumbered xDD

There's one of him in a suit, and he looks gorgeous xDD

But he's a little uncomfortable to watch when he sings. His tongue scares me xDDD

I'll go look for some hot ones.

Yeah, me too. But I think the guy who plays Jacob is way hotter!

Finally, someone who understands my love for Adam, besides my mum (yeah, I know, she really shouldn't be into him, but she is xDD)!

That last one.. I saw it and I was like, "That HAS to go in!"

He may be gay, but he's gorgeous!

Doesn't top the last one, but it's still pretty darn hot...

Edit: A drawing I did, that went wrinkly and ruined it!! xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally, someone who understands my love for Adam, besides my mum (yeah, I know, she really shouldn't be into him, but she is xDD)!
That last one.. I saw it and I was like, "That HAS to go in!"

He may be gay, but he's gorgeous!

Doesn't top the last one, but it's still pretty darn hot...

Edit: A drawing I did, that went wrinkly and ruined it!! xx
I understand your love. I mean, he's so hot!<3333(though Gerard Way and Tom Felton win me 8D)

And as for being gay, well..........Daniel Radcliffe is gay. LIKE I CARE XD I think hes really hot.

Also, theres that bisexual singer name Enrique that people(LIKE WOMEN! XD) are mad about, haha.

So........his sexuality shouldn't matter, as long he has that secret crush on you that you were talking about. xD

Is Daniel Radcliffe gay? I thought there was some speculation, but they were never quite sure..

But, yeah. It seems to me that soo many of the hot people in this world are gay..

His sexuality doesn't matter at all. And, besides, he said in Rolling Stone (his cover issue, GORGEOUS picture... oh my god..) that he didn't think he'd mind getting with girls and be bi instead. There is HOPE!

Joe Jonas? Krystal, you've just gone way down in my cool books now! xDDD Jus' kiddin :3
Adam <3

Again xD

x

Last one..

<33333333333

Edit, new one! OH MY GOD!!

His only downfall is his skin (it's bad), I reckon..
EEP. HE'S BEAUTIFUL.

AND HE DOES MUSICAL THEATRE. THAT'S AN ATTRACTIVE QUALITY. :)

I love Brendon (cuss word for Ahlex) Urie. He's so sweet.

Alex Gaskarth, but I'd be scared because he's such a manwhore.

Winnie the Pooh

BRAD PITT. Even though he's like forty.

Mr. Depp

Orlando Bloom in the first Pirates. He seemed hotter then...

There was this one reallly sexy guy---but I can't remember now. ):

Yeah, but mostly Brendon.

Is Daniel Radcliffe gay? I thought there was some speculation, but they were never quite sure..
But, yeah. It seems to me that soo many of the hot people in this world are gay..

His sexuality doesn't matter at all. And, besides, he said in Rolling Stone (his cover issue, GORGEOUS picture... oh my god..) that he didn't think he'd mind getting with girls and be bi instead. There is HOPE!
Yes. It came in the paper :)

And its nice to see theres hope! xD

^^ Oh, I didn't know.. That's a shame, he is quite good looking..

Hmm.. Who else is gay but good looking? John Barrowman.. YES!

Oh my god, almost completely off topic, but I just found out that Tooya (slightly linked, because he's hot, but anime xD) dies in Ayashi No Ceres! Why do all the good people die in Yuu Watase's manga?! T_T

Lately, I've noticed that Nathan Kress has gotten really hot. Then there's Channing Tatum. And Robbie Amell. Uh, I need to get off before I start drooling.

See the guy in my avatar?

He is definately my future husband. :)

I love you to death, Mr Bradie Gerald Webb. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back