Celebrity Familitchi logout codes for 1000GP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you binary! Now my tama will be rich. The Mousetchi, Tamastatchi and Princess Tamako work.

The Mousetchi, Tamastatchi and Princess Tamako work.
really? on my australian 5.5 mousetchi didn't work. i tried the code several times and it still didn't work. and yes mousetchi is the main character, it's in the middle and the first character to come up on the character screen.

Plz help. :furawatchi: :D

really? on my australian 5.5 mousetchi didn't work. i tried the code several times and it still didn't work. and yes mousetchi is the main character, it's in the middle and the first character to come up on the character screen. Plz help. :huh: :huh:
You're entering the password as a Logout Password, right?

If it still doesn't work, send me a PM with a Login Password from your Tamagotchi, and I'll reply with the correct Logout Password to use.

:blink: :ph34r: :wub: :D i have used this code so many times that my tama has 15250gp!!!i so love this code. all the codes work!!! :lol: :wacko: :D :blink: :wub: :lol: :wacko: :hitodetchi: :D :) :wacko:

...the top of the numbers was cut off and when I entered what I thought the numbers looked like I only got 30 Gotchi points...

...the top of the numbers was cut off and when I entered what I thought the numbers looked like I only got 30 Gotchi points...
To see the numbers properly, zoom the chart to 100%.

Latest posts

Back