Celebrity V5 Glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chii_V2

Reaction score
I stored my V5 Celebrity without batteries for a while. I haven't been using it. But when I recently started using it, it glitches out on me. It seems to function normally, then as the screen animates, the images break up, or even turn into other characters! :eek:

It's really noticable when I play the game Tama Fans. The first couple of rounds go alright, then other characters start appearing and the images just become blobs, but sometimes it will fade back to normal. And I can't see the check meters anymore, all the images are glitched.

Anyone else have this happen? Can it be fixed?

Try taking off the cover(s) in the back and tightening all the screws to see if that works.

I think you should reset it then press download, or i think you need to start fresh. Or, try changing the batteries, i think maybe that battery has worn out.

I think you should reset it then press download, or i think you need to start fresh. Or, try changing the batteries, i think maybe that battery has worn out.
Yes make sure the battery isn't old because old batteries can corrode the inside of your tama and will result in what you are experiencing.

Yes make sure the battery isn't old because old batteries can corrode the inside of your tama and will result in what you are experiencing.
Because this happened to my Music Star so when i put new batteries in, it worked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back