Cell phone numbers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandiotchi

Reaction score
I hear people saying that when their tama grandparent dies, the cell phone # goes away and they dissapear from the house.... HOW DO U GET CELL PHONE #?? :blink: :huh:

It's only for v4 sorry. I have two v3s and I want a v4 so I can have a cellphone too. I know how you feel.

how could the grandparent of ur current tama die ? :S

try going to tamagotchi codes and click v4 shop codes. when you enter the last code you will get a cell phone. OH yeah, your tamas grandparent must have died when it had the baby so thats probably a rumour

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a v4. i really do! i swear i mean it! the phone is a code that you get. when you are on your second v4 gen, and a grown up, then you can call your previous parent. i havn't gotten that far, but indtead of going to tamatown and go to the parents and find a code, you find the phone #. then when you are a grown up, you can use the phone. my sister did that.

Hi, Bandiotchi,

I see your problem. But its not really a problem at all. ;) In this Topic, Cotton shows the Cell Phone Number that you can call Mr.Turtle, a teacher. That is a phone Number which does work.

Now if you have lost your actual Cell Phone, There is a code you can get, Here is The V4 Connection Codes KM and Spiffy clearly explain how and what the items are.

-KG-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back