Cell Phone or Ipod: That is the Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*KerraKiki*

Reaction score
I like Cell Phones because you can call people and take pictures and stuff. I also want an Ipod because they can hold music and videos and games and stuff. I wanted a razor phone, so i told my mom. She said she would tape a razor to a phone. WEIRD. She also told me that if i wanted an ipod, I should tape myself to a pod. WEIRD AGAIN. help me make a decision for the near future. :)

I think you should get a cell. Because with iPods, you can't communucate through them. But i do love my iPod nano♥

It depends though for your situation.

Are you going to just call friends and not use it responsibly? Or will you use it maturily? Do you need calls more than music?

Or are you only going to put 4 songs on the iPod, or will you use it?

Ipod. There is no monthly bill, your parents probley won't let you use your phone for fun, and ipods are for fun! :angry: I would give my razor up for my ipod anyday

*BaBi*

You should totally get an ipod. I have no use for a cell phone (but that doesnt mean you wont, but still, I think you should get an ipod). With an ipod you can listen to music, play games, and some ipods even have stopwatch technology (it means it can work like a stopwatch). Cool! I dont have an ipod or cell phone but I would like an ipod (this is just my opinion. You might think differently).

I like Cell Phones because you can call people and take pictures and stuff. I also want an Ipod because they can hold music and videos and games and stuff. I wanted a razor phone, so i told my mom. She said she would tape a razor to a phone. WEIRD. She also told me that if i wanted an ipod, I should tape myself to a pod. WEIRD AGAIN. help me make a decision for the near future. :D
What ur mom said was really funny. :D But still weird. :huh:

iPod + cell phone = iPhone

I suggest an iPhone...

They are a lot of money,

so save up your cash.

Well, I never use my phone, because I hang out with my friends from 9:00 AM-5:30 PM everyday, so I just leave my phone at home. I love music, so It is waaaay more useful to me.

OMG im going throught the same problem if i buy an ipod or a cell phone

Thats a tough one for me. But I'd get a cell phone. Maily because most up to date ones can hold music. Plus I can't live without my cell phone I need it and I love it.

DON'T GET A RAZR PHONE! I HAVE ONE AND ITS COOL AND ALL BUT THE BATTERY LIFE SUCKS!!!

I am warning you,DO NOT GET A RAZR PHONE!!!!!!!!!

S.O.A.D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back