Cell Phones

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportschick1994

Reaction score
MOVED TO (Non) TamaTalk forum

Does anyone have one?Does your parents have a special age in which you can get one?I have one,I got it when I was ten,I am twelve now.I am just wonderin,my parents let me get one,but they still think i am to young.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a cell phone when I was 9. I just got a new Pink Razr for christmas. :(

I got my first phone when I was 8 and a half.

But my sister got her first one when she was 5. She didn't know how to use it though, she just played games. But now shes 6 she can use it properly, sending texts etc.

Does anyone have one?Does your parents have a special age in which you can get one?I have one,I got it when I was ten,I am twelve now.I am just wonderin,my parents let me get one,but they still think i am to young.
my parents wont let me have one....

Mom:"Just two more years Mandy.It'll go by quick."

Mandy:"Yeah,that's what you said about me going to Paris.IT NEVER HAPPENED!"

lol a little strip of what my mom says to me and what I say back.

there`s this girl (WHICH I HATE SHE IS TOOOO SPOILED!)who is 8 and has a pink razor.I cant even get a firefly.

She has 3 ipods,every board game in the world,3 cell phones.

I cant have an ipod or any cell phone and I am older than her.

She also braggs about all the stuff she has.

my parents wont let me have one....

Mom:"Just two more years Mandy.It'll go by quick."

Mandy:"Yeah,that's what you said about me going to Paris.IT NEVER HAPPENED!"

lol a little strip of what my mom says to me and what I say back.
At first my parents didn't want me to have one.I said"Ma,Everyone in school has one"or "Please I won't lose or break it".She finally let me get one.Sorry about the girl,I know lotsa kids like her,this kid in kindergarten has one and he brags losts.

there`s this girl (WHICH I HATE SHE IS TOOOO SPOILED!)who is 8 and has a pink razor.I cant even get a firefly.

She has 3 ipods,every board game in the world,3 cell phones.

I cant have an ipod or any cell phone and I am older than her.

She also braggs about all the stuff she has.
Awww... hey... by the sound of what you are saying you might be mad or jealous about her... but don't be... her family may have more money to spend on her than you - but that doesn't make her a better person does it?

She may have all those things - but if she carries on bragging, I'll bet she won't have many long term / good friends ;)

I want an iPod... ;)

I have a cell phone, but it's nothing special. Just a Verizon LG flippy phone. My mom said in a year, I can get it renewed and I'm allowed to get a chocolate, camera phone, a Razr, whatever I want! ;)

I guess I'll just have to wait for my b-day in August for an iPod. :furawatchi: Oh well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back