Ceri's Seaside Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TAMAGIRL2008

Reaction score
I wanted to get back into Tamagotchis so bad that I grabbed my Music Star and reset it. I decided that in order for me to keep interested, I would have to get back on here and create a log. So boom! Here I am, beside the seaside, with a baby girl tamagotchi crying underneath a bubble blower, some money and a drum kit. Lucky thing.

So first things first, introductions. Hi there, I'm Ceri. And this is my Seaside Log!

The crying baby girl's name is Callie. At this very moment I'm feeding her and playing games to try and remind myself how to look after a tamagotchi.

So she's now happy and full, bouncing around. I've missed this, I must admit!

I'll do another update later when she evolves :3

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Ceri and Callie ~

We have an evoloution! After a number of poos, games and feeding times, Callie fell asleep. This then gave me a little time to myself, but I couldn't wait for her to wake up! When she finally did, I played some more games with her and fed her and we then bought out the shop with the money she had.

So here she is, bouncing around all happy as a beautiful Hitodetchi! I plan to play some more games with her to bump up her skills and let her practice and play for a little while before she falls asleep. The only problem is, I can't remember when the toddlers do fall asleep! I'll have to do a bit of research.

At the moment, her favourite type of music is Rock 'n' Roll, which I also love haha ^_^

I also have something wonderful to share with you guys. Recently my friend played me a song on the piano which I fell in love with completley and am now learning to play myself. I thought how relevant it was to this Seaside Log! It's name is Le Onde by Ludovico Einaudi. Here's the link -

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
Ironically, Le Onde means 'The Wave'. That's why I thought it was so relevant.

So those of you who appreciate a beautiful classical song in a while, sit back, close your eyes and listen to this amazing piece. Imagine your by the seaside at sunset, listening to the waves.

Music can do wonders for people &lt;3

Ceri and Callie ~ &lt;3

Afternoon Everyone :3

So today hasn't been all that eventful. I woke up at half 9 to hear Callie bleeping away. I forgot they woke up so early! So all day I've been trying my hardest to take good care, except for leaving her by herself for half hour whilst I went for a run (ouch, may I add). During the day, we've had some interesting mail;

The Gotchi King visited us twice, once giving 2000gp and the other time some Corn.

She also got two other letters, one containing a heart, and the other containing a poo, lovely jubbly &gt;.&gt;

The most interesting thing the happened all day is that Callie got a visit from the pre-school teacher! She's now in pre-school, playing jump-rope with the other toddlers and wooping their butts at it! That's my girl ahaha.

I'm not entirely sure whether she'll evolve today as she's still only 0 years old. But she'll probably become 1 this evening. I'll keep you posted :3

I think I'm going to take a long, hot bath to relax my legs because my friend and I started our new years resoloution - we did a lap of the village, which is 2.2 miles! Without stopping too! Woohoo :)

Ceri and Callie ~

Callie's evolved! There I was, eating some DELICIOUS chips, and I heard the evoloution noise.

She's a Chamametchi now! She looks so sweet when I press the [c] button, she has a cute little bow in her hair and sweet cheeks :')

I went to send her to pre-school and forgot she was a teenager now! Silly me. I can't wait for her to go to school and meet her new teacher, I'm sure she's really excited!

She took a sweet little bath earlier aswell to get clean. I'm so jealous, our boiler decided to pack up so now I can't have one )':

So now we're both chilling, watching friends. I expect she'll probably go to school tomorrow so this might be our last post today. Have a wonderful evening all! ^_^

Ceri and Callie ~ &lt;3

Ah, a successful day. If I do say so myself :3

Shhhh Callie's asleep so we have to be reeal quiet!

Today was the first day back to school and I had NO idea what I was going to do with Callie as I didn't want to pause her, and my school is really strict with that kind of thing so I wouldn't have been able to look after her, especially as we have 100 minute lesson. I came to the conclusion that the only way it was going to work was to put her to sleep.

So she spent the day in an empty paracetamol packet (to protect her from the rain), asleep in my bag.

As soon as I got to my auntie's house I set the time back to normal and did the usual feeding, playing games and practicing until there was a bleep. Someone was at the door! So we went to check it out, it was the music teacher!

I sent her off to her first day at music school and she met two other teenagers, Dino and Colleen. I called the band 'B.H' which stands for the name of my dad's band. Colleen plays saxophone, Dino plays drums and Callie plays a saxophone that the music teacher gave her.

I spent the rest of the time whilst she was awake, playing with her, feeding her and making the band practice.

That's pretty much how my afternoon was spent ^_^

How was my day? I hear you ask.

Well it started off horrific, weather was awful. I stepped out of the door and got blown over! But it was great to see my amazing friends again and I also had my favourite lesson - music - first period.

Enjoy your evening everyone!

Ceri and Callie ~ &lt;3

Evenin' everybody ~ !

We had a very eventful day today. Callie's evolved! ^_^

I woke up this morning, late again because I missed my alarm. Callie had already evolved! She's now a little bunny with cute black ears, yup! A Mimitchi :mimitchi:

I then put her to sleep whilst I was at school. As soon as I got home, I woke her up and sent her to school.

She had a pro debut try twice but failed both. The band had all evolved by now. Dino is a whale.. thing. And Colleen is a Violetchi.

I'm now making them practice often to make sure they pass next time, they play Classical Music!

I keep pressing the [C] button because Callie looks sososo cute up close!

Well, I have a history test tomorrow so I better get revising!

Have a wonderful evening all :3

Ceri and Callie ~ &lt;3

Just thought I'd drop in to give you an awesome update!

Just a second ago, we got a mail call. Callie went and opened the door and her teacher was there! They performed in front of the three judges, for the third time today, but this time was different...THEY PASSED!

Their band manager came out in front of them, shouted PRO DEBUT! and gave them each 10,000gp.

I'm such a proud tama-parent :')

Ceri and Callie ~ &lt;3

Ohhai :3

Not the most interesting days of all time today, I must admit.

I've literally JUST got in through the door, but I thought I'd give you guys a little update anyway ^.^

I got home, changed Callie's time back to normal and decided to play a few games with her, after that I sent her for a practice with the band and they did excellent!

Just this second, she got a visit from her band manager who gave her 5000gp which I thought was pretty awesome :3

She's 3 Years Old today and she should be playing some more concerts soon, I hope since I want the band to bump up their tama rank a little. They're currently 401th.

Today was an alright day for moi. I had IT which meant I was allowed to just stick my headphones in and get on with my work. I also had history, which started off with a test, but then we ended up doing about something really interesting and I realised the true meaning of Boney M's song Rasputin XD All these years and I never realised.

Anyways, catch you all later if something happens ^.^

Ceri and Callie ~ &lt;3

Heyo :3 Sorry for not posting yesterday, or today...

Nothing much has happened really in the life of Callie. She's 5 now, and B.H are currently 34th in the Tama Star Ranking!

We've been doing alot of practicing and playing. I found out her favourite food was fries, so I've been buying them everytime they appear in the shop! I keep pressing the [c] button to see her up close, it's so sweet &lt;3 She's hopefully going to get the matchmaker tomorrow, as she'll be 6! I'm so excited for her :3

In the life of moi.. well it's been very entertaining. Yesterday I was too busy with stuff that will bore you all to death, and today I was at my boyfriend's house with my friend :') it was HILARIOUS! Since it was freezing outside, we played darts - which I'm rubbish at - most of the time. Callie was sat in my pocket the whole time, hiding from my terrible aim XD

That's all for today folks!

Ceri and Callie ~ &lt;3

Heyoooo :3

I HAVE SOME AMAZING NEWS :D

Callie's married, it's so cute! I'm so proud of her!

She married a Cata..pillar...thing. I'll have to look up the name because I have no idea what he is.

When the band manager knocked on the door and showed him to her, I couldn't resist. I selected 'Marry' and they got together. There were fireworks (quite spectacular ones at that) and then they stood bouncing with a little egg with a musical note on it. I became even more excited.

Then it hatched... into a little girl. I think I'm going to call her Willow. I'll name her husband Tom for the time being. So Callie, Tom and her little baby Willow are now bouncing around happily and occasionally listening to Callie practice her trumpet.

I'm a proud Grandma now :')

Her band are currently 4th in the Tama Star Ranking so I intend to bump that up to first before she leaves for Tama Planet.

Anyway, that's all for today! I'll check back with you all tomorrow.

Ceri, Callie, Tom and Willow ~ &lt;3

Evenin' :3

My last evening with Callie.. this could get emotional!

Only a short post today because there isn't much to tell. I have maxed out Callie's Original skill point WOOP WOOP! :D

And that's it for today! Enjoy your evening everyone, goonight!

Ceri, Callie, Tom and baby Willow :3 ~&lt;3

It's pretty late so shhhhh I shouldn't be here, don't tell anyone! D:

It's 10:45pm here and before I go to sleep, I want to show you what Callie's final stats are (told you I'd be all sentimental and emotional!)

Weight: 25lb

Name: Callie

Hungry: ****

Happy: ****

Stress: 00

Tone: 731

Rhythm: 999

Original: 999

Favourite Genre: R &amp; B

Instrument: Trumpet

Character: Mimitchi

Gen: 1

Money: 705030gp

Goodbye Callie, have fun in Tama Planet :(

For the final time with Callie and Tom, goodnight!

Ceri, Callie, Tom and baby Willow ~ &lt;3

Hello everyone! :3

I have a TON of news for you today!

Callie left last night at exactly midnight, I fell asleep early (for once) and missed her departure! -_-

I woke up this morning and completley forgot about her. So luckily for me, the babies cry for the whole time until you name them. I got home and put in the baby's name 'Willow'. I took as best care as I could for her, and also bought out the shop. She's was so cute just bouncing around and smiling.. just like her mother (':

Finally, the hour was up and she evolved into the sweetest little Hitodetchi ever! :hitodetchi: I've played quite a few games with her so all of her skill points are just over 300!

I cannot wait until she goes to pre-school tomorrow and plays jump-rope with all the other little toddlers.

Right, must stop babbling on about her cuteness!

Enjoy your evening ^_^

Ceri and Willow ~ &lt;3

Heya! :)

Not very much news today. Willow's skill points are increasing all the time! I'm determined to get them up as high as Callie's were.

Willow is now 1 Years Old but still doesn't attend pre-school. I guess maybe because she's sleeping alot of the time in the day, she doesn't get the chance to be invited. Hopefully that'll happen tomorrow, and also her evoloution!

She also just got a mail call from Callie who gave her 8000gp, nawww! &lt;3

In other news I GOT A MERIT FOR MY PIANO EXAM AHHHH!

Thanks for over 130 views aswell! :3

Ceri and Willow ~&lt;3

Heyo everyone :3

Ahh.. another day passed.. let's get on with today's news ~

I'm a very bad tama-parent :( I woke up really late so I was rushing around to make sure I didn't miss my bus... and whilst doing so, forgot about Willow! Thankfully, she survived the whole day and when I got home, she had around 7 poos, was ill, had no hearts at all and had 34 stress. I cleared all that up and then after my panic attack about it was over - realised she had evolved!

She's now a sweet little Ringotchi! I love her apple face, it's so cute!

I played quite a few games to say sorry to her for leaving her, and then sent her away to school! There she met her new band, a small male teenager called Paul (I can't think of his character name) and an Ichigotchi called Thu. I decided to call the band Shadow. They're all trumpeters which I thought was pretty cool. They practiced for a few times and then Willow fell asleep.

Ahh what a long day.

Time for sleepies I think, enjoy your night everyone! :3

Ceri and Willow ~ &lt;3

Evenin'!

We have evoloution! Willow evolved into a Maidtchi, which I'm not suprised about because I forgot about her yesterday. She looks very cute though :3

I then sent her to school and the band evolved! Thu the Ichigotchi evolved into a Mimitchi and Paul evolved into a whale thing.. They then tried for their pro debut, but failed.

I'm determined to make them the best band around to make Callie proud so I'm going to work extra hard!

Speak to you all soon, sorry it was a short one :)

Ceri and Willow ~ &lt;3

Woah, I'm tired.. Evenin' all :)

SHADOW GOT THEIR PRO DEBUT!

All day I've been playing, feeding, practicing and more playing with Willow to up her Skill Points. This is what they look like:

Tone - 850

Rhythm - 965

Original - 856

So close to all 900!

The reason being for this was to make up for neglecting her the other day and to make sure the Shadow Saxophonists got their pro debut!

My wish came true. At around 3 this afternoon, the beep went off to signify someone was at the door. Willow went to check it out and there she was at the school, standing in front of her teacher with the rest of the band.

They ran off and began to play the classical music they had been practicing all day, it sounded excellent! They went and stood in front of the 3 judges, who gave them all o's!

Along came their new band manager, giving them all 10,000gp each ~ I was so proud &lt;3

Now they're playing concerts and I'm going to make sure they become first in the Tama Star Ranking. So far they're 5th with 103, 781, 619 fans! Woopdewoop ~

We're gonna carry on the evening with some more games, concerts and practicing :)

As for me, I am shattered. I was on Skype with my best friend until midnight last night -_- It was pretty hilarious though, every conversation we have is mental so we always end up in hysterics XD

Oh by the way, just thought I'd share with you guys the song I'm hoping to play at a concert in July, so excited!

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png It's such a great song, except it's so hard to sing! Enjoy :)
Ceri and Willow ~ &lt;3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hia! :3

Nothing interesting happened today really..

I MAXED OUT HER SKILL POINTS ~ They're all 999 now. Yay!

We also got a visit from her band manager today. He gave her 1000,000,00gp! Woah! That's alot XD

Oh and some news on the band... SHADOW ARE 1ST IN THE STAR RANKING! I reckon they'll get award at one of their concerts tonight, I'm excited for them! Eek!

That's all for now, buhbye :3

Ceri and Willow ~ &lt;3

Just a quick little update for you all :3

Shadow got their first ranking award :') They played a concert at 7pm and as soon as they finished there were fireworks! The Gotchi King waddled across the screen and presented Willow with the award. She looked so happy, it was great! ^.^

Have a nice evening everyone ~

Ceri and Willow ~ &lt;3

Ah bonjour, ca va? Ca va bien merci.. j'adore lundi, c'est fantastique!

..just a little bit of french to keep you all entertained :3

Nothing very much interesting has happened today in the life of Willow, we played some games, I fed her etc.. the usual. I've been trying to marry her off but the band manager just won't show up.

..and that's about it!

In the life of moi.. well again, not interesting. I'm choosing my options soon... AHHH! I think I'm going to choose BTEC Music, Geography, French and Triple Science. I really want to be a music teacher but I'm keeping 'my doors open' as my tutor likes to say..

Oh and my kitten's gone missing, I'm really worried about him because he's only tiny D:

Ceri and Willow ~ &lt;3

Latest posts

Back