Certain Tamagotchi you REALLY want?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamalove2

March 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Is there a certain kind of tama out there now that you REALLY want?

For me, I've really wanted a TamagoChu set for a while, and I can't find them anywhere! I only found one female alone on ebay, no male match to be found! :(

I want an iDL quite much (is that proper English? I don't know.),but can't read Japanese. :angry: My mum could teach me...

I want an iDL quite much (is that proper English? I don't know.),but can't read Japanese. :angry: My mum could teach me...
You don't need to know Japanese to use it. I don't know a thing of Japanese, and this is my first Japanese Tama. I've had it for 4 days and I know my way around!

My ID L to arrive? More close to me... Probably the Leafy/Autumn design v4.5

I've spoiled myself pretty well though...

I really want a devilgotchi....they seem so sweet and fun! But I'll be saving up for it for a VERY looooong time.....

Well my friend (yes, Violetchilluvr3) just got her iDL, and they ARE pretty cool. I do want one, but I probably wont get one, considering they are a lot of money and even though I have some cash right now, I dont really want to spend that much on a tama...

I want the chu set as well. They are sort of like chibis that can connect!

They are going to be expensive if one ever comes up, and i don't like spending alot on tamas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Learning to speak japanese isn't that hard, but it is learning to READ it that is annoying. You will need to learn around 100 characters, Hiragana and katakana. I wouldn't worry about kanji if you just want to read tamas :)

This one is helpful: たまごっち It will appear alot on a tamagotchi because it is the word tamagotchi XD

We've got the TA= た

The MA= ま

The GO= ご

*dont worry about this right now* = っ

And the CHI= ち

Good luck :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty content with my collection at the moment, but when I have the means to do so, I'd really like to have a Santaclautch and maybe a Yasashii. Ideally, I'd like to have at least one of every kind but it's not something that I'm absolutely working toward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back