ChaMeMia

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi <3

Reaction score
Chamametchi was sleeping, she woke up from a call from Memetchi, Memetchi told her that she was gonna go sail her ship. Chamametchi ate breakfast and ran to the stream near a forest, where she met Memetchi and Mimitchi. They sailed the boat, but didn't catch it, they chased it down, down the stream, until they couldn't find the boat, but found a beautiful place. A small waterfall, lots of butterflies, weeping willows, and many other animals and flowers. :) They all were amazed! :blink: Memetchi went to find the boat, while Chamametchi and Mimitchi were swimming in the small lake. :) Memetchi came back with a strange looking rock. They all decided to name the place ChaMeMia. :D :) And they all tried to keep it a secret. :furawatchi:

Rules time!

1. NO VIOLENCE AT ALL

2. Keep it kid friendly!

3. Try to write at least 2 sentences

4. Be creative!

~Memetchi ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I was there right now and I want to say that the post was really good. -_-

"Help! Help us, Memetchi!" Kuchipatchi begged. "And bring snacks-tchi!"

The girls helped Kuchipatchi tie the ship on the shore, and then set to work helping Mametchi. Mimitchi, who worked as a doctor at the hospital, quickly looked him over. "He's had heatstroke, he'll be fine as soon as he drinks some fresh water."

Memetchi rolled a cup from some leaves and filled it with water from a trickling waterfall flowing steadily into the pond. She poured the crystal clear liquid into Mametchi's mouth and waited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back