Change picture

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karvi

Reaction score
How come no matter what I do, I can't seem to put a picture as my profile picture?

I don't think this should be in here, but to make the picture show up immediately, you upload it onto a picture hosting site, then go to your profile, on your picture should be a "Change button when you scroll over your avatar, hit it and click "Use a custom avatar", import your avatar by pasting the link of your avatar, then hitting "Import", save the crop and hit "Done".

Edit: Got some pictures.

liangjpop1.png

Step 1.

liangjpop2.png

Step 2.

liangjpop3.png

Step 3.

liangjpop4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to set a picture a while ago and it wouldn't work, so you might need to e-mail it to yourself.

Pixie Tama explained it best. But, it might not show up immediately. Sometimes you have to wait a few days, or a few weeks. :)

If you still can't make your own profile picture, it may be because of your computer. What type of computer do you have???
I use the computer at my college.... Interactive College of Technology. We have alot of computer labs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back