Change to Oldie at age 6?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beatleschic

Reaction score
I left my tama-go at home by accident while I went to school. When I came back my Marotchi appeared to turn into a otokichi. The weird thing is that my tamagotchi is only 6 years old. She is not an oldie but she turned into one. Is this normal? Can any tamagotchi turn into an oldie at any age? Thanks for the help!

My brother's changed at 3. I think it depends on the character and or care...

OK thanks. It just seemed very strange. I have to admit the care was poor because I left it home from school a couple of days. That might have something to do with it.

I left my tama-go at home by accident while I went to school. When I came back my Marotchi appeared to turn into a otokichi. The weird thing is that my tamagotchi is only 6 years old. She is not an oldie but she turned into one. Is this normal? Can any tamagotchi turn into an oldie at any age? Thanks for the help!
Mine turned into an old person at the age of 9 without the Matchmaker appearing which was odd for me.

One time my sisters tamagotchi was a baby at (guess what age...) 33!!!

Well, if you change your Tama-gos time or go on Music City for too long the Tama-go's age meter can freeze. Maybe its only saying its six, but really its something else.

Thats odd. Mine has never done that. What version is it? If its a v4/4.5 it should turn into an oldie at age 9+ If its a V3 it should turn into an oldie at 10+. Oh well, congratulations you have an oldie!!

Sakura-san123

Yes! I had that happen on my Tama-Go! It turned to a oldie at 7 I think it was! I just guess it depends on what type of care you give to the device!

Regards,

Jordboss.

Haha he already said his question that it was a TamaGo :)

Thats odd. Mine has never done that. What version is it? If its a v4/4.5 it should turn into an oldie at age 9+ If its a V3 it should turn into an oldie at 10+. Oh well, congratulations you have an oldie!!

Sakura-san123

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back