Changeng my tamagotchis time...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

doglover101

Reaction score
I was just wondering that when your tama goes to sleep and you change the time to play with it and then set the time back up is considerd cheating. Does it mess my tama up?

No it dosen't mess up your tama. All it does is when it goes to sleep it will just be awake with you and lose more happy and hungy hearts because it staying up longer. It won't mess your tamagotchi up at all.

No, it's not cheating. All it will do is cause your tama to gain a year of age. However, that will have no effect on how soon your tamagotchi evolves as it is not based on the age.

i did the same thing only it wasnt sleeping. i kept changing the time to when the shop restocked different things to get the U.F.O is that cheating?

Umm kind of, but it dosen't do anything to your tamagotchi so it's safe. It just shows your not patient and you can't wait for the time the shop switches items.

Mine has always gained a year in age, however, I own an Aus version which at times behaves a little differently. Regardless of that, altering the time will not hinder your tamagotchi's development.

Umm kind of, but it dosen't do anything to your tamagotchi so it's safe. It just shows your not patient and you can't wait for the time the shop switches items.
Thank you man finally someone who understands me. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back