Changing a Tamagotchi Shell

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*mimitchi*

Reaction score
Is it possible to change the shell of a Tamagotchi? I've seen it done on some of the Ancestor Tamagotchi's, but not on any of the connections.

I've been wanting to experiment with this for quite some time now, and do something like put the brain of a V2 into the body of a V5, or something to that effect.

I would assume it takes a lot more than just opening the Tamagotchi and taking everything out.

So I was wondering if any of you have done this before. And if so, how much trouble did you have?

I've seen pictures somewhere, but I don't remember who did it <_<

It is possible, but you'd have to take out the wires that connect to the speaker, so unless you or someone can solder it to the speaker in the new shell, you're not gonna have sound.. x_X

I put a v4 into a music star shell. It really wasn't that hard. The only bad part is is that the sound no longer works, but I don't really care cause I never use the sound anyway <_<

The only thing that connects the "brain" of the tamagotchi to the shell (other than the screws) are the sound wires.

Hope I helped :]

Why mess with your Tamagotchi? Also, the Tama-Go has a shell that you can take off (you get backgrounds with the figures that you can put as a design on the Tama-Go)
Just to experiment. <_<

I'm aware of the risks that come with tinkering with it, but honestly I really don't mind messing with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back