Changing Batteries

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchiLoverMB

Reaction score
:p :huh: I need help Tama members...I will change my batteries soon so I was wondering what buttons do we do after we click reset because I heard there was a download and reset button so can you please tell me which one is which. :furawatchi: :huh:

no problem. as soon as u change the batteries you press the reset button again. Then a screen will come up with download or reset. Resetting means that u start fresh from the beggining! Download means your tamagotchi goes to the last main point that happened in it's life. ex. getting married, etc.

Hope this helps! :p

Wow thank you so much because I though that you had to click a button by yourself to get download or reset because I was about to memorize it because I didn't want to accidently click reset on it because I heard someone say A was download (or was it :p B was reset (or was it A) so I was afraid I might accidently click reset if I nevered memorize it.

Wow thank you so much because I though that you had to click a button by yourself to get download or reset because I was about to memorize it because I didn't want to accidently click reset on it because I heard someone say A was download (or was it cool.gif B was reset (or was it A) so I was afraid I might accidently click reset if I nevered memorize it.
The options come up automaticall, you have to choose them.

When you put the battery in, two options will come up.

1) download

2) reset

You have to choose what you want to do.

//haze

Download-download your old character that you have before the battery ran out and all your info is still there

reset-resets everything, your generation goes back to 1 and you are an egg again and all the info is lost, it is like you started everything back,new

[SIZE=21pt]Wow cool thanks guys you guys are a great help and I want you all to know that I really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back