Chapter 2.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sijesimone141

Reaction score
Elana was done packing and put her pink cell in her pocketbook like her mom told her to."Bye mom bye Emily see you in 3 days."Elana said then she gave her mom and sister a hug."Bye sis."Emily said and waved good bye."Bye sweetie."her mom said.Elana boarded her limo and she drove off she looked back at her castle and her eyes started to fill with tears.After 4 hours the limo stopped at a dinner in TamaPlace.Elana got out and brought her pocket book so she could call her mom and Emily.Elana sat in a booth and dialed 559-0037 she heard the phone ringing but nobody anwsered she hung-up.Elana sunk in her booth."What would you like to eat?"waitress honey said."I would like the chicken noodle soup and a small sprite please."Elana said and handed her the menu.She nodded her head and took that menu from her and Elana waited quietly until her phone started to ring."Hello."Elana said."Hi sis."Emily said."Oh hi were is mom?"Elana asked."Oh mom she went to bed I know it is only 8:00."Emily said."Oh well I am in TamaPlace having food then we continue with the trip."Elana said."Did you miss me?"Emily asked."Duh I will call again in the morning love you."Elana said and then hung up her phone.Her food came and Elana ate rather quickly."5.60."Honey said.Elana gave the exact amount and then she left and boarded her limo.

Latest posts

Back