Character help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Luff_Meh_Tama_!

Reaction score
Hello,

I want to get a :eek: but I don't know how. How do I get one? Should I send my tama back to it's home planet so I can one, or wait till it goes on its own?

~ILMT!

I've had a Leaftchi (a.k.a. Furawatchi) before. I think it's a matter of randomness, but all I did was take really good care of it and make sure all the hearts were full at all times. I played lots of games of Get, and fed it mostly sushi and bread.

I'm not positive that any of those things had anything to do with the way it evolved, but that's how I took care of my tama.

hmm...I think i`ll try that.I was trying to get a Mamatchi like last time and ended up with a decotchi.I think it`s also got a lot to do with what you feed it.* i fed the decotchi Aziza LOTS of sushi *

to get leaftchi,you must be of odd generation, for example, your tama's generation must be 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, and so on and so on.

the teenager forms that evolve into a leaftchi are nikatchi, obotchi, patopatatchi, piroriroritchi,and young mametchi.

sincerely,Tamapal3000

to get leaftchi,you must be of odd generation, for example, your tama's generation must be 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, and so on and so on.the teenager forms that evolve into a leaftchi are nikatchi, obotchi, patopatatchi, piroriroritchi,and young mametchi.

sincerely,Tamapal3000
WOW!!I diddn`t know that!!!I`ll have to try that cause tommorrow i`m working on my third generation! hey ILMT! Which generation in your tama on by chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back