Character List!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaygotchi

Reaction score
Okay, here you can post how to get certain characters and which characters are bad or good or average. Here are some of them:

MimitchiThis character is one of the best! You get him by never letting the hearts fall to less than three or two. Always care for you tama, don't abandon it for a few hours. When it calls for attention answer it quick, and get the training level up high!

Please do not post all the characters and how to get them, I would like everybody to be a part of this! (If you disagree with a member's way, please just post your own instead of going "This is WRONG!!!." Thanks, I hope this will help!

Also, how do you get a memetchi?

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a mistake in yours. It's accually never letting them drop below 2 empty. And Mimitchi looks like this: :) This: ;) is a young mimitchi.

Mametchi :) - Never let the hearts drop below 2 empty and have a full training bar. Discipline whenever it poops or when it beeps for you for no reason.

*~Tamagotchi~*

These topics aren't alowwed? I didn't know that. Hmm, how dumb of me! XD

*~Tamagotchi~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back