character problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katieecob

Reaction score
ok on an official chart that A SENIOR made it said i was going to get a violetchi. bet when it evolved it turned into onputchi!

(female)this also happened when it said i was going to get a sukatchi but i got a kutchipatchi!

oh,by the way, it was v5 chart and i had v5 so no blaming there.

Instead of posting accusations with no back up, how about giving us a link to the chart and explaining how you raised your V5 characters?

There may be a mistake in the chart that we could all work together to correct for other members - or (just a possibility...) you might have made a small error in care or bonding levels which resulted in a different character.... :furawatchi:

i tried to get it but it didnt work.

you could try typing in tamagotchi v5 growth chart in google images and press enter, :D

it was the most to the left on the second line when i checked.

it said to raise the medium level of bonding points with a chamametchi to get violetchi.

i did that and like i said, i got a onputchi.

i didn't miss any help calls,I used the gotchi king dvd to raise the bond points and i always fed it when it was hungry.

and gave it snacks to get it more happy.

it said you would get an onputchi if you did medium car ( the same) exept with itchigotchi!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had that problem all the time! Charts usually have options in the same box so if, say there is one child that is the character you've got then the option for a teenager should be like three different types of characters. I think it depends on how well you take care of it.

Hope this helps :D

Umm, uh. Everyone knows that a growth chart isn't always right. :ichigotchi: I mean, you don't always get the character you want.

You must have not cared for it well enough to get Violetchi.

Just because you want it doesn't mean you get it. :D

Not all Tamagotchi growth charts are accurate, but sometimes to get a certain character, you need to have a lot of skill points(if a V5 even HAS skill points) or get it's attention. :ichigotchi:

To have that problem, you might've had a misconception about the chart or misread it. Also, the chart maybe confusing in a way, because this problem occurs to me most of the time, and I'm trying my best to get the tama I've always wanted-Dazzlitchi! ^_^ Hope that helped too!

I'm trying my best to get the tama I've always wanted-Dazzlitchi! ^_^ Hope that helped too!
Do you know that you only get dazzilitchi by on music city trading the best cd you can get, and using that special item you get there on your tamagothi, and that you cant evolve a teenager directly into dazzilitchi?

Was it an Ichigotchi? You know the strawberry thing? That might be it.

ok on an official chart that A SENIOR made it said i was going to get a violetchi. bet when it evolved it turned into onputchi!(female)this also happened when it said i was going to get a sukatchi but i got a kutchipatchi!

oh,by the way, it was v5 chart and i had v5 so no blaming there.
Who doesn't like a fat little Kuchipatchi? :(

Anyway, you can't predict a Tamagotchi. It's random which one you get. You may never get the pet you want, maybe you will. Don't trust any chart, even if it's official. Tama's are programmed to surprise you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who doesn't like a fat little Kuchipatchi? :(
Anyway, you can't predict a Tamagotchi. It's random which one you get. You may never get the pet you want, maybe you will. Don't trust any chart, even if it's official. Tama's are programmed to surprise you.
Kuchipatchi isn't fat! :) Have you ever seen him beside a tarakotchi like, in mimic game or so?

Watching them beside each other, Kuchipatchi is even slim! :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back