Charecter Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carly_cutie101

Reaction score
if i had a Hanatchi does that mean i took good care of it? and my friend has a Memetchi did she take good care of hers? :lol:

i think that Hanatchi and Memetchi are great characters! Hanatchi is my favourite.

i personally think that, if your tamagotchi isn't dead, then that means you've taken great care of it! :lol:

i think that Hanatchi and Memetchi are great characters! Hanatchi is my favourite.
i personally think that, if your tamagotchi isn't dead, then that means you've taken great care of it! :lol:
lol! that's true!

Well, Hanatchi is said to be an "average" character- meaning that you took average care of it before it evolved.

Memetchi is said to be a "pretty good" character- meaning that your friend probably took great care of it before it evolved.

There really is no "good" or "bad" character. Sometimes what character you get is random. But mostly it depends on the kind of care you gave the tamagotchi through out its lifetime.

Remeber, you never know with tamagotchis! Their mysterious world always has new surprises!

GotchiGirl96

if i had a Hanatchi does that mean i took good care of it? and my friend has a Memetchi did she take good care of hers? :D
Both of the tama's have great trainers!Good job!You can only get those tama's if you train them properly! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
memetchi (and kutchipatchi, since they are equivelent) are bandais idea of average healthy.

hanatchi was unhealthy ish in V1 but there are many more characters now.

so, i would say lower the standards for once (ahh, dont yu wish we could do that all the time ;) )

and good job for hanatchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back