Charecter Profiles

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatama2005

Reaction score
I opened up my V4, and to my suprise a little package that says Tamagotchi Connection Character profiles Jumps out at me. Here is what it says:

Mametchi- Mametchi is a well educated tamagotchi. He enjoys learning with computers and reading books.

Memetchi- Memetchi's best feautre is her large, twinkiling eyes. She likes anything with spirals and enjoys playing dress-up.

Kuchipatchi- Kuchipatchi is mild-mannered and a romantic; some would even call him lazy. One of his favorite activites is roller-skating.

Violetchi- Violetchi loves everything sweet and beautiful; she enjoys spending time in the meadows, smeeling and pickin the flowers.

Gozarutchi- Gozarutchi dreams one day of becoming a Ninja. He reguarly practices ninja moves and other defense training modes.

Mimitchi- Mimitchi is the most popular among all Tamagotchis. She loves arithmatic and is inntellegent.

Ringotchi- Ringotchi is very opinionated and only sees things in black and white. Although she is unbending at times, she is extremly loyal.

Androdatchi- Androdatchi longs to be human. Although he is a machine, he is extremly commpassionate and loves tinkering in the garage.

Hinotamatchi- Hinotamatchi was born a rebel. With his mohawk hair and firey attitude, this tamagotchi is always burning someone.

Masktchi- Masktchi uses her mask to hide behind her shyness. She has diffuculty making friends and spends most of her time watching TV.

Tarakotchi- Tarakotchi can never sit still. He enjoys skatebording and is always getting in trouble for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Now it has a map of Tamatown and a few of the places, but not all of them.

Tamagotchi King- Donate to the king's chaity to earn visits.

Mall- Spend your Gotchi pointa and buy cool stuff.

Tama Tower- Watch movies in the theater.

Grandparents- Recive gifts from your grandparents during you visit.

Parents- Visit your parents at home.

School- See your friends and play games.

Food Court-Buy yummy snacks here.

Arcade- Play games and earn prizes.

Well, that's it. Hope you enjoy!!!!!!!

~tamatama2005

^ Just wanted to add to what I said before:

Ow, now my fingers hurt!!! I hope you enjoy thiss chart, and if you have any questions PM me.
You acsedentely put 2 Ss in this.

I opened up my V4, and to my suprise a little package that says Tamagotchi Connection Character profiles Jumps out at me. Here is what it says:

Mametchi- Mametchi is a well educated tamagotchi. He enjoys learning with computers and reading books.

Memetchi- Memetchi's best feautre is her large, twinkiling eyes. She likes anything with spirals and enjoys playing dress-up.

Kuchipatchi- Kuchipatchi is mild-mannered and a romantic; some would even call him lazy. One of his favorite activites is roller-skating.

Violetchi- Violetchi loves everything sweet and beautiful; she enjoys spending time in the meadows, smeeling and pickin the flowers.

Gozarutchi- Gozarutchi dreams one day of becoming a Ninja. He reguarly practices ninja moves and other defense training modes.

Mimitchi- Mimitchi is the most popular among all Tamagotchis. She loves arithmatic and is inntellegent.

Ringotchi- Ringotchi is very opinionated and only sees things in black and white. Although she is unbending at times, she is extremly loyal.

Androdatchi- Androdatchi longs to be human. Although he is a machine, he is extremly commpassionate and loves tinkering in the garage.

Hinotamatchi- Hinotamatchi was born a rebel. With his mohawk hair and firey attitude, this tamagotchi is always burning someone.

Masktchi- Masktchi uses her mask to hide behind her shyness. She has diffuculty making friends and spends most of her time watching TV.

Tarakotchi- Tarakotchi can never sit still. He enjoys skatebording and is always getting in trouble for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Now it has a map of Tamatown and a few of the places, but not all of them.

Tamagotchi King- Donate to the king's chaity to earn visits.

Mall- Spend your Gotchi pointa and buy cool stuff.

Tama Tower- Watch movies in the theater.

Grandparents- Recive gifts from your grandparents during you visit.

Parents- Visit your parents at home.

School- See your friends and play games.

Food Court-Buy yummy snacks here.

Arcade- Play games and earn prizes.

Well, that's it. Hope you enjoy!!!!!!!

~tamatama2005
Cool!!Where did you find it on your package!?!?

:D :) :furawatchi: :lol: :furawatchi:

:) :furawatchi: :) :furawatchi: :(

i got that booklet with my v3
if you got that booklet in the v3 package then that probebly means that i didn't look through the package vey good <_<

if you got that booklet in the v3 package then that probebly means that i didn't look through the package vey good :D
I think that SUPER_GOTCHI meant that he/she got it with a V4, not a V3 because I saved the packaging, so if there was it in the V3 I would've gotten it. I hope that settles the confusion. =). Anyway, please stay on topic (just a reminder since there have been some off-topic posts).=)

~tamatama2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back