Charecter tips

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matchz

Reaction score
These are some tips for adults on games:

Androtchi-good at bump :ph34r:

Mametchi-good at sprint :mametchi:

Hanatchi-good at heading

Mimitchi-good at memory :wacko:

Kutipatchi-good at flag :lol:

Hope this helps! B) :mimitchi: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :eek: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi:

I only thought that cause' when i had Kutipatchi it got up to the final level of flag every time i played it,and when i had Mimitchi it got up to the 7th level of dots in memory,i've had Hanatchi on V2 and it won heading every time he played it,i've versed lots of Mametchis in the final of sprint and lots of Androtchis in the final of Bump.a big thanx to all you who liked it :ph34r: :lol: :lol: :D :D :mametchi: :mimitchi: :) :D :lol: :pochitchi: :D :nyatchi:

Yeah. Androtchi is very good at Bump.

I don't know about they others.

youre right!!! androtchi keeps beating me in bump ;) :furawatchi: :wacko:

wow!that is sooo helpful!i remembed wiv my mimitchi i tried memory and i won every time!
Great tip! Thanks! :p

I had a :angry: a few weeks ago and it won memory nearly every time! :D

I think those worms with the big red noses are quite good at Sprint, too! I never did become a champion, but I got up to round 7! :D

:angry: :angry: :angry: :p :angry: :angry: :angry:

thats not true, i have 3 different tamas and they are all good at everything but there are somethings I am not good at. its not the tamas ability its the players ability :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

These are some tips for adults on games:Androtchi-good at bump :wacko:

Mametchi-good at sprint  :mametchi:

Hanatchi-good at heading

Mimitchi-good at memory  :mimitchi:

Kutipatchi-good at flag :lol:

Hope this helps! B)     :mametchi:   :mimitchi:   :puroperatchi:   :chohimetchi:   :gozarutchi:   :pochitchi:
I'm not trying to be mean............but you cant REALLY know what types of tamas are good at game better than others. It depends on their stats, like their mood, age, and weight! Sorry if you think im being mean. I"m not trying to. And if i am, im sorry. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back