Charlie the Unicorn

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

White_Roses

Reaction score
Chaaaaaaaaaaarliiiiiiiiiie!

Who's seen them?

The third one is finally here!

It was funny!

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

I love it <3

When I first saw it, I wouldn't shut up XD

CHARLIEE

SHUNN THE NON BELIEVER! SHUNNNNNNNNAH..

I love Charlie :3 I favourited it.

Ahh, when i first saw it, I died from laughter then why am I still here? :I. But yeah, I choked on my own saliva... I still remember that. Mummy got scared I was gonna die :0

Ring ring ring!

Hello? LOL The 3rd one is the best the song in it sounds like the Poke rap lol I like the candy mountain song though xD my friend said I sound just like the pink and blue Unicorns when they say "OH MY GOD IT'S A WHALE!" XD and "Your like a constant downer huh?" Ya I have a weird voice proud of it ^...^ lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
1 chaaaaaaaaarlie, chaaaaaaaaaaaarlie, chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarlie! WHAT WHAT DO U WANT!? Were on a brige charlie! XD

2 blllllp! blllllp! blllllp! Will u 2 stop THAT!? XD

3 quickly charlie! Grab on 2 our tounges! BLAAAA! Ewwww! XD

The first time i saw all of them i died laughing, i was basically on the floor. My favorite part was probably the giant z or the door

"the door is everything,all that once was and will be the door controls time and space, love and death, the door can see into your MIND, the door can see into your SOUL"

"really? the door can do all that?"

"tsh no" LOL XD

"ring ring"

"hello?"

"ring ring"

"hello?"

"ring ring"

"hello?"

"ring ring"

"YOU HAVE A BAD CONNECTION!"

XD

Latest posts