CHARLIE THE UNICORN!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its creepy... they keep saying charlie in a weird way...

its creepy... they keep saying charlie in a weird way...
that is what i thought...i love when they are on the bridge and the blue one keeps going charlieeeeee and when charlie asks what she is all like 'were on a bridge!' that is so funny!

that is what i thought...i love when they are on the bridge and the blue one keeps going charlieeeeee and when charlie asks what she is all like 'were on a bridge!' that is so funny!
"they took my freaking kidney!!!!" lol

whoever made that show was probably bored... lol

I LOVE POKEMON TOO!!!!! do you ? i like your avvy

I have Charlie as my music for Myspace X3

They must've been high when they made that.

My friends at the Firehouse I go to can do their voices perfectly. Tis awesome <3

Did you see the blood coming out at the end? I also like the candy song!

And when the pink one said: It's a land of joy,joy,and joyness!

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!omg omg omg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!omg *wipes tears of laughter from eyes* that was HALARIUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go charlie!!!!!!!!!11 whoop! whoop! man, ive realy needed a good laugh... i've been stuck on muffin films!! and white and nerdy... if u click on my link watch muffinaly last... its the best one:D *sobs* poor charlie he only has one kidney :angry: oh well...

blue unicorn:"shun the non believer, shun".

pink:" shhhhhhhunnnnn".

lol!!!that was my favorite part XD!!!! when u watch this video turn the volume up all the way!!!!!!! it makes it funnier!!!!!!!!!!!1 B) :wacko: :wacko:

XD I remember when I first saw that about 1-2 years ago. I laughed so hard. I think it was made by the same people who make south park, kinda looks like their artwork.

~*Tamagotch*~

LOL! That clip is so funny! I have a bad cough now because I was laughing so much!

~Tama_Girl6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back