Chat every day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should tama chat be open every day?

• YES! No way

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [No response text]

• I don't care

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamiyo

Reaction score
I think tama chat should be open every day because we get home from school and have nothing to do. Also, we could make more friends and be happier. Last maybe just maybe they might change it to every day if everyone votes yes.

I think it's fine being open only on the weekend.. The site costs enough money as it is, keeping the chat open every day would only cost more money. It's already been said many times that having the chat open every day isn't going to happen. It'd cost too much bandwith and waste too much of Admin's money.

Can't youu people EVER UNDERSTAND? The Admin wants to open it everyday, but they can't afford it to do that! I don't want to be mean, but is really getting on my nerves people posting these

I think it's fine being open only on the weekend.. The site costs enough money as it is, keeping the chat open every day would only cost more money. It's already been said many times that having the chat open every day isn't going to happen. It'd cost too much bandwith and waste too much of Admin's money.
I know.

These topics are about to make my head explode...Literally.

Admin CAN NOT afford to keep it open all the time.

I don't see why you people think Admin is as rich as J.Lo or something. >.>

The chatrrom costs too much to be open everyday and some said having the chatroom open everyday will slow down tamatalk. Maybe if the chatroom was free like the one in my sig it would be ok.

Admin payed alot of money for the chat to open. But..I have a small reason why it could be open every day. I'm not saying it should...just read:

Everyone from tamatalk.com live in defferent places, like in different countries, right? And not only id the time different, but in Moscow, it a totally different day. Countries have different time zones. Meaning, that if letrs say a boy wasnts to go on tamachat, and where he lives, it's Sunday. But tamachat is closed, because it follows a different time period. And so, the boy can not really know when it will be open.

Like I said, I'm not saying that it SHOULD be open every day. Weekends are enough for me.

I know that it costs money, but I really like tamachat, and since I live in Aus, On Saturdays, I have to wait until, like 5:00 pm until tamachat opens.

I'm sorry, but, as stated, TamaChat! costs money which TamaTalk doesn't have. Everyone has 48 maximum hours of chat every week, no matter where they live. That's a lot.

Basically, TamaChat! is only open on weekends to keep bandwidth and money usage down. Money which could go on much better things than a couple of extra hours of chatting.

I agree completely and utterly with what others have said, it will cost more money to host.. And in my opinion, why would you want it open 24/7? 2 days a week on the weekends is the best way.

As I do also get annoyed at people creating the same topics over and over again, it does not mean you can be angry at them, and indirectly abuse these members for doing so:

Can't youu people EVER UNDERSTAND? The Admin wants to open it everyday, but they can't afford it to do that! I don't want to be mean, but is really getting on my nerves people posting these
1) By reffering to someone as "you people" in my opinon is very wrong, to classify them into a group of people who by what Ive gathered by your post someone less significant compared to you.

2) The content of your post isnt even corrent, I havent seen Admin saying anywhere (s)he wants it open "everyday"?

I dont want to start a flame war, nor an arguement. And I am sorry for singling you out CrazyMandy, there are many other members who do this. I am merely stating that there is a corrent way to reffer to people, and to answer their posts, even if the certain posts/questions have been asked and answered many times previously.

//Haze

Last edited by a moderator:
This has been done to death....

Chat room is bandwidth... bandwidth = $$$$ ....

Chat room = generally problematic with misbehaviour

That's the short of the long.....

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back