Cheat?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cheating is plain wrong if you ask me

Last edited by a moderator:
take it frome me. If you debugg you dont have 100% reasurence that you tama will make it out of surgury alive. I takes away the element of surprise too. In my opinion i would feel right if i debugged my tama and called it "hard work" "oh look i got a secret character!!!" But did you really? I think its pointless.

Cheating is stupid........Its just like cheating to ur pet dog/cat/fish etc...I hate cheating my tamagotchis......even just pausing them makes me feel bad..........

You can make ur tama age faster.......but that is pointless,,,,,,,
Is pausing the game really a cheat?

This is this first I've heard of debugging. :huh: I'm not going to do it, even though I don't consider it cheating. I don't think it's possible to cheat on a tamagotchi.

And yeah, you can cheat your dog. When its running around in the back yard and won't come to you, yell "FOOD" and he'll come, even if you don't have any. Wouldn't have that problem if he was in obedience classes, though.

I personally think cheating is stupid but then again I'll only pause my tama if I have to.

hey cant you cheat at tamagotchi by imputting codes to gain items and stuff nobody has mensioned that! :furawatchi:

well i did that once to see if it worked but i wouldnt be doing it all the time

Isnt that the whole point of having a tama, watching it grow natrally and helping it grow normally. If your at school its ok to change it cuase u dont want to get into trouble but otherwise your ment to watch it grow without the cheats. <_<

I don't think it's possible to cheat, unless you count debugging cheating. As soon as I get a small enough screw driver I'm going to debug. I think I'll just put it in hyperspeed, though. I think choosing your character is boring. :)

Technically it is cheating when you find your tamagotchi dying and you download & reset it

Why do you want to cheat? :p seems dumb to me! The whole point of tamas is to take care of them and watch them grow! not cheat your way through it!

You would <i>seriously</i> open up your tamagotchi just to color on it with a pencil? God! :) And I don't even know what you guys are all talking about when you say debugging!

THIS IS SO CONFUSING!

I am from Australia, I have a silver conneXion.....iv opened it up and it DOES have debug written on it, HOWEVER it is on the other side of where the battery is (the side with the screen) but there is no circle or anything to rub....just a big bit of hard melted black plastic and tiny little gold bit right up against it where it says debug...

can someone please put me out of my misery but just answering YES you can debug ur connexion or NO u can't... ^_^

i tried 2 debug my tama but there was no debug button or anything like that on the circut...

:gozarutchi:

I do not like cheating either. What is the point in owning a Tamagotchi if you are going to cheat on it? It's like owning a real pet. You need to be responsible. You can't cheat on a real dog/cat/fish etc. So why start with a Tama. They are too cute to want to speed up the evolving process. Let them grow on their own, at their own time. Enjoy every moment of them, because before you know it, they will die.

Thanks,

Tama4me :D

0.0You would <i>seriously</i> open up your tamagotchi just to color on it with a pencil? God! :) And I don't even know what you guys are all talking about when you say debugging!
if you dont know, sereously just DONT replay to it.

are you from neopets?

with the little <> things..

we use []

FYI

you CANNOT debug a tama conneXion..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back