Check out...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Violet*

Reaction score
I've almost finished it! Please click here to view it. If you have any comments tell me here! Be sure to sign up too...

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Very nice site, although I think there are a couple of things you should take down from the site...

1) The smilies-I don't think it i s a good idea to take them without permission. They are from tamatalk

2)The movies-These are a special featiure of TAMATALK. They were made for TamaTalk... Unless of course the administrator and TrickerTreat gave you permission to set the, up on your site. :L

Very nice site, although I think there are a couple of things you should take down from the site...1) The smilies-I don't think it i s a good idea to take them without permission. They are from tamatalk

2)The movies-These are a special featiure of TAMATALK. They were made for TamaTalk... Unless of course the administrator and TrickerTreat gave you permission to set the, up on your site. :L
Thanks for reminding me Spiffy.... Now, I must do something about them!

I suggest you take them down, and ask for permission. If you do gt et permission (which I doubt), then you can put them up again, but say they came from TamaTalk. :L
I'll ask for permission, but keep them on and add a thank you for them...

Love Violet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back