CHECK THIS OUT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone else sees these tamas, save them in another tama's friends list, so u will always know what they look like.

:rolleyes: :eek: :kuribotchi:

I have some weird new to tell you! :rolleyes: :eek: :kuribotchi:
daniellechen
:kuribotchi: :marumimitchi:Hi!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never seen the types in pictures 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8. I have a tamagotchi connexion version 2. Does anyone know if i could get those types on my tama without de-bugging it?? The characters are cute!!! :D :( :huh: :huh: :D

These are the new characters I was able to choose from after debugging my tama. I wouldn't have tried to choose a character, but my old tama, Bear, IS DEAD! He was 53 yrs. old.
Check these pics out, let us know what u think!

Pic #1

Pic #2

Pic #3

Pic #4

Pic #5

Pic #6

Pic #7

Pic #8

Pic #9

Whaddaya think?

:blink: :blink: B)
On my v1 I debugged it and it just showed a glitchy character. It's the last one on the list of debugged tamagotchis.

i think pic 2 is that character when u connect a version 2 character to a version 1. version 1s dont recognise the v2 characters so it turns into that alien with a bowl on its head lol

i think pic 2 is that character when u connect a version 2 character to a version 1. version 1s dont recognise the v2 characters so it turns into that alien with a bowl on its head lol
pic 2 is nazotchi i saw it in tamagotchi school

When you fed it honey hearts were around it coz its not really honey its actually love potion! :(

OH MY GOD!!! i had a seastar and i connected with a friend and when i was on his screen i looked like pic #2 and when i came back it was a seastar again wat did i do for this to happen :(

Ive scrolled through these before on my red sweet candy v2 and tried TripoKakutchi, i love him he reminds me of my cell phone service bars and looks like a siamese triplet tamagotchi. I also like pic 3 & pic 6, pic 6 is from deka :(

Does anyone know how to get any of those?????????? :eek: :p :wacko: :D :D :wacko: :lol: :lol: B)

Please telllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!! i had a seastar and i connected with a friend and when i was on his screen i looked like pic #2 and when i came back it was a seastar again wat did i do for this to happen :D
v2`s can`t show thier real form to v1`s when they connect and the v2 goes to the v1 ok?i tried it with my v1 and v2 tamas(i have one of each)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back