CHEX MIX :O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwitchi_Fan

Reaction score
Am I the only person who's obsessed with Chex Mix? I eat, like, two bowls of it a day. It's so yummyful. :3 If you do like it, what's your favorite part? Corn Chex? Wheat Chex? Pretzals, twirlie-thingies or those little chips that look like bread? The twirlies are my favorite. :3 So....anyone else love Chex Mix? xD

No, you're not.

I love it. I could eat it forever. I like the Original. Mmmm. And I love the corn chex. <3 And the little twisty yellow bready things. xDD

Yesh, I only eat the original. And I love those things. ;) My favorites. I call 'em Twirly Whirlies.

That's what Chex Mix is.

I despise it. I hate pretzels and all the other bits but I passionately hate pretzels.

I love them! @_@

But they don't sell them in Thailand. That's horrible. I could go back to America for many things, like the macaroni & cheese. You know, people in Thailand don't eat macaroni with cheese. They eat it with ketchup! That's disgusting. At least my mom can make it. Enough for off-topicness.

Chex Mix is love <3

Although I can never chew those little Toast looking things -points to braces-

Ohh yeah! <33

It tastes best when you chemically digest it with your spit. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back