chicken chasing my tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

berrytama2

Reaction score
When i left my tamagotchi for a while,i came back to find out that a chicken or wad is chasing my tamagotchi. i pressed a button and the chickenn disappeared. why? is it an animation? mine v3 :p

The "chicken" is actually a Turkey. This is a seasonal animation which occurs around the USA Thanksgiving holiday.

It's an animation for Thanksgiving. And it's a turkey, not a chicken.

Its NOT a chicken! its a sesonal animation that your tama does.its a TURKEY!oh yeah no concern at all really enjoys it.NO SPAMMING! example: ;) ;) :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: .ok

well,cos i don really know the difference between a chicken and a turkey. btw,wats thanksgiving day?

Thanksgiving, or Thanksgiving Day, is a traditional North American holiday to give thanks for the things that one has at the conclusion of the harvest season. Thanksgiving is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States and on the second Monday of October in Canada.

i got this information from wikipedia, just incase ur wondering.

:) :D it's just a animation for thanksgiving it isn't a glitch or anything like that don't worry about it!! :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back