Chiko Tsukino's TamaBlog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misuzu_kamio

Reaction score
~~~~This was written on July 3, 2009 but was not posted on TamaTalk until July 6, 2009~~~~

So I decided to make a Tamagotchi blog =3

So I will start with my V3 that I just restarted

A few days ago I restarted my V3 Tamagotchi

After a minute of waiting out came Teletchi that I named Marco off of Marco from Degrassi <3

I think that Teletchi is the ugliest baby Tama ever but you gotta work with waht you got :\

I took constant care of him and what not

After an hour he became a Tamatchi

Very exciting =3

Cute little Chicken Nuggest thing

I played with him and played with him and yay ^_^

The only bad thing is that he goes to bed at 8 pm and I go to bed at 3 am :\

A problem with that is that Marco wakes up at 8 am and I wake up at 12 pm ._.

So Marco was in a horrible horrible mood when I woke up <_>

But I played with him a lot and bought a bunch of stuff ^_^

I went on TamaTown that day and got all of the available souveniers at the time

Later that day he turned into Patapatatchi

He is ADORABLE!

That night I restarted my V2

I got another boy

It was a Puchitchi

I named him Jimmy

Unfortunately they can't marry but maybe their offspring can!

The next day (which would be today) I forgot to pause both of my Tamas when I went to the water park all day <_>

So they were about to die when I got home

Hopefully I'll be able to take good care of them tomorrow so that I can still get a good adult character!

I expect Jimmy to become a teenager tomorrow morning ^_^

July 4, 2009 -

V2: When I awoke Jimmy had turned into Onionitchi. I heard that Onionitchi is the worst possible teenager you can get your first generation with V2 and I think that it is because of me forgetting to pause it yesterday :\ Tomorrow I am going to the water park again so I will be SURE to pause it :) I played Heading a lot today and compared to V3 the ball moves a lot faster ._. And since my V2 is my oldest Tamagotchi the buttons don't work as good anymore. I connected Jimmy with my other Tamas today and I kept getting all the poop and snakes while Jimmy kept giving out the flowers and hearts. I felt so bad :( I had to keep disciplining my other children :(

V3: Today Marco became an adult! I was so excited when I heard the transformation tune going off but soo disappointed with the result. Hanatchi. The ugly worm looking thing. I was soooooo mad >_< I wanted something like Mametchi <.> Oh well. I was working to get a plane ticket today but Marco kept not wanting to play and I refuse to feed my Tamas snacks just to play games. So I saved up about 3,000 Gotchi Points and then the shop restocked :\ Oh well. At least I tried. Marco connected with everybody today. He gave out a lot of poop but he also gave out a lot of hearts. So it was a 50/50 thing basically.

V4.5: Today I started my V4.5! I went to the store and got a battery =3 My V4.5 is my second newest Tamagotchi so the buttons and screen and sound are much better, and ya =3 After a minute the egg hatched into the female Tsubutchi! I got a girl! Yay! Finally! I named her Alex =3 I tried my best to take aboslute great care of her but after her hour of being a baby she turned into a kid. I was extremely disappointed with this transformation. She turned into Kuchitamatchi. I think this is one of the ugliest of the kids. Tied with Kuribatchi. But you have to work with what you got =3 We played Tug-o-War a lot and we won practically everytime! We are just that amazing :) Alex connected with everybody today. Alex liked to be the trouble maker though. Winning every game and only giving out the bad presents. Lots and lots of discipline for Alex.

V5: After all my other Tamas went to bed I took a battery out of this old handheld game that nobody plays and I put it in my V5. After a minute or 2 my new babies were born! I think it's weird how in this version the female babies are black and the white babies are white =3 I got two girls (my main child being a girl) and one boy. The main girl is a Mimifuwatchi. The boy is a Omututchi. The other girl is a Futabatchi. The family was named the Tsuki family. Tsuki is Japanese for Moon =3 I thought it sounded pretty so I chose to name them that. I played the two games a lot and I am actually getting pretty good at them =3 I'm still getting used to the new layout of the menu. I prefer the older layouts (from the V2) cause that's what I originally knew but I guess it's nice to change things up a bit. I miss turning off the light though :\ At least there's no mailbox! I hate the stupid mail thing in the V4.5 and V4. But I hate how the shopping takes forever to do >_< But it's nice how it restocks everytime you go to it =3 But while shopping it doesn't say how much cash you have and it doesn't tell you how many points you have total after each game >-> So there are pluses and minuses about the V5. But all-in-all it's pretty cool. The Tsuki family has yet to connect with anyone but they will be able to later tomorrow or maybe in the morning =3 So after the hour was over they turned into kids! The kids in the V5 could pass as teenagers in my opinion ._. Well my main girl turned into Sakuramotchi. The boy turned into Ahirukutchi. The other girl turned into Tororotchi. The family has bonded 0% and it is a blended family.

-June 5, 2009

V2: I didn't get to play much with Jimmy today. I bought some french fries though =3

V3: I also didn't really get much time to play with Marco today. I did get a shovel and I got Gotchi Points! I didn't get to see how many points I received though.

V4.5: Didn't really get to play with Alex today either. I played with Alex more than Jimmy and Marco though. Played some games but Alex fell asleep before I was able to buy anything =(

V5: The Tsuko family was who I got to play the most with. I played a lot the games with them =3 But they too fell asleep =[ Tomorrow I'll be able to play with them a lot though =3

-July 6, 2009

V2: Today Jimmy didn't transform into a new character =[ Hopefully tomorrow he'll become an adult! We can only keep our fingers crossed <3 Anyways.... My buttons on my V2 definitely aren't what they used to be like. Playing Heading gets harder and harder each day as the buttons aren't really working. I'm starting to have to push harder than on my other Tamagotchis to make the button work. And the sound isn't as pure quality as the others. The background image also isn't centered on the Tamagotchi <_> Jimmy was pretty happy all day so playing games was rare so making Points wasn't easy which makes shopping a lot harder as I was very low on points

V3: Marco is so easy to take care of! He hardly ever needs food and he nevers beeps for attention. Since currently I have a lot of younger Tamagotchis it's nice to have one that doesn't need for me to look after it 24/7. I'm starting to warm up to having a Hanatchi as a Tamagotchi. It's kinda cute if you really really think about it. Kinda. Lol. I played the Adult Games today. Memory and Sprint. Memory is really fun but it takes a lot of patience and it takes a really really long time to get perfect on. Sprint is fun but it gets tiring pushing the buttons all the time. I usually get to at least Round 8 in Sprint though. That is if I don't get Perfect. It took me a long time to figure out how to play Spring XD The Matchmaker hasn't come for Marco yet. Hopefully today or tomorrow. But today I was so happpy because I got a ticket (to Hawaii I believe) for 2000 Points! The tickets before usually are 5800 Points so I thought that I got a bargain! Yay for bargains! There wasn't a sale in the shop either =3 It might have been a glitch but this was a glitch that I am happy that I got =3

V4: I started my V4 today! Yay! I got a girl that I named Ellie because Ellie is a cute name =3 I took excellent care of my Ellie (well the best that I could) to find out that the Kid Character that I get is Harutchi. I've seen colored-in pictures of Harutchi and it's adorably cute but on the TamaScreen it's possibly one of the ugliest Tamagotchis ever. I was soooo disappointed to see it all pixelated and such :( Anyways I am amazing at Jumping Rope. I am sooooo good at it lol It's not that hard though =3 Mimic though takes a lot of patience and timing but I got perfect 95% of the time. It takes a long time to play that though :| I didn't really have much in the shop for me today soo +\

V4.5: When I wake up this morning Alex had transformed into a teen! And she is the most ADORABLE teenager EVER!!!! UraYoungMemetchi. Oh em gee. The most adorable thing in the world. I love love love love LUV her to death =3 I went graduated preschool with her today and went to school. I couldn't figure out how to do the school mini-game but after a minute of pressing buttons I got it! Luckily I got the skill points that fall and not the poop. That would've been depressing to the extreme DX I don't really like the 3 new games that you get once you become a teen. Apple is too similar to Get but it's weirder. Shape is just stupid all around. And Manhole is possibly the worst game EVER to be on a Tamagotchi. Kinda disappointed =\ Hopefully Alex will turn into UraMemetchi or Memetchi in the next few days or so ^-^ I kinda want her to stay as UraYoungMemetchi forever though cause she's just so freakin' CUTE!!!!

V5: The Tsuki family =3 I got 10% bonding today! Woot! I felt accomplished =3 I played with all 3 of the musical instruments X3 The family is still kids though. No transformation into teens today. Hopefully they'll be teens by the time I wake up tomorrow =) I'm starting to get a little bored of the two games that you can play on the V5. They're not that fun and there's only two available ones at the moment. Kinda annoying. I didn't go shopping today cause I wanna save up money to buy some good stuff XD I found out that the V5 can't connect with any of my other Tamagotchis so I'm kinda pi**ed off. I wanted the Tsuki family to connect with everybody but apparently not :(

-July 7, 2009

V2: Today Jimmy turned into an Adult! But boy I am HUGELY disappoined with the transformation. Of all the characters available I get a Tarakotchi :( Big disappointment in that department. At least I get to play Slots now though ^-^ Slots is my favorite Tamagotchi game EVER! Slots was the first game I ever played on a Tamagotchis (I was playing with my friends) and I knew I had to have a Tamagotchi as soon as I started playing with it. Best game ever! Very fun too =3 I still haven't won the jackpot though :| I connected Jimmy with everybody today to get to Good Friend level (the highest you can get without falling in love) and poor Jimmy lost every time they played a game. I don't know why but he never ever won. It was weird XD He also got a lot of poop and snakes as presents. I guess the other Tamagotchis just don't like Jimmy <_> Had a toothache today. I guess I was feeding him too many sweets to cheer him up from losing and scared to death all day. That's probably why he turned into Tarakotchi XD The one thing I do like about Tarakotchi though is that he goes to bed late (which means wakes up late too - just like me :]])

V3-1: So today I started my original V3 - the transulcent yellow. I got a Teletchi that I named Gavin (name from Gavin "Spinner" Mason from Degrassi: The Next Generation). He is just sooooooo cute =3 We played for the hour and I took care of him and such and he turned into Tamatchi. Tamatchi is one of my favorite Kid Characters. It looks just like a chicken nugget! It's adorable! So ya. We played Bump for a while (we played enough to buy a ticket to Hawaii ;D) and the furthest we ever got was Round 6. That's pretty good considering Gavin's age. We also connected with everybody to get up to Good Friends status. Gavin usually just beat the crap out of everybody in the games and then just gave out the bad presents. Lots of discipline there. Gavin had a toothache or two if I remember correctly. Took care of those right away. Gavin went to TamaTown today :( Got a few souvenirs there. Not many though. I didn't have the time to try and get all the available ones so I just got the ones I knew about.

V3-2: Marco is the V3-2 as he was the second V3 that I bought (I usually don't buy doubles of the versions of I bought it because it says "Japan" in Japanese on the left side <3 and I absolutely LOVE Japan). I love Marco. He's so good and never causes any trouble. He's really easy to take care of. The MatchMaker didn't come today, so she'll probably start coming tomorrow. I'm really excited for Marco =3 He's about to get married and have a child. Oooooooo so exciting XD I'm getting better at Memory and a lot better at Sprint. Yay me *clap clap clap* Marco also connected with everybody today. Marco won the games an average amount of times but gave out a lot of bad presents. Discipline discipline discipline. Marco also took a visit to TamaTown. Marco already has most of the souvenirs available, so we didn't get very many new ones but we did play a lot of games =3 Also Marco flew to Hawaii and got his Hawaiin souvenir. I think it's pretty cool (considering I just got back from Hawaii a few weeks ago).

V4: Ellie Ellie Ellie. Ellie became a YoungMimitchi today (I believe that's the character I'll have to double-check on that). She's sooooo kawaii!!!! (Kawaii = Cute in Japanese) I haven't played any of the new games yet, but tomorrow I probably will. Ellie graduated from preschool and moved on to regular school ^_^ I was so proud of her. And then we took a visit to TamaTown to celebrate. The V4 TamaTown is soo much better than the V3 TamaTown. I love how you can earn points and all but only being able to get 10 items and then having to type in each individual password at the end is really annoying. And the letters in the login and logout codes are really annoying too. After TamaTown Ellie connected with everyone and became Good Friends. Ellie was a troublemaker over the IR-Communication though. Beating everybody in the games and then giving out all the poop. What a naughty little girl. Mucho Timeouts there.

V4.5: My precious little Alex <3 No transformation from Alex today. I'm hoping that I get UraMemetchi since I simply adore YoungUraMemetchi but we can only hope <3 I'm getting a heck of a lot better at Apples, Shapes, and Manhole - even though I think they are stupid games. You have to make money somehow. I got more skill points at school cause I'm that amazing =3 I wasn't even paying attention to the Tamagotchi and I still won the mini-game. That takes talent. Then Alex's visit to TamaTown. Mostly did shopping with Alex. Bought a lot of clothes and stuff from Forever Tamagotchi. =3 Alex became Good Friends with everyone. Alex didn't really win a lot of games and didn't really give out bad present. Alex is my little angel (unlike the character she was named after XD) Alex rarely was disciplined - but she didn't need it <3 I'm gonna miss her once she has a baby and dies :'( Alex got 700 points from the King in the mail today! Yay for the King! But then she got a lot of snakes and poop. :\

V5: The Tsuki Family update. We have teenagers! The family has bonded 20%! Yay! The main girl has become Shelltchi (one of the ugliest Tamagotchis in the history of Tamagotchis). The boy has become Korokotchi (another ugly Tamagotchi). And the other girl has become ChaMametchi (kinda ugly). So far the characters in the V5 have been a huge epic fail DX TV Surfing and Tea Time are starting to become really boring games. I can't wait until I can play the golfing and shoe game. Finally something different. I went on the V5 TamaTown today and was hugely disappointed. What a load of crap. Everything is different and confusing and it's just overall stupid. No point to it whatsoever. I do like that the login and logout codes are shorter, have smaller numbers, and no letters though. There was a lot of training happening today =3 Trained 5 times in the course of the day. Didn't go shopping once today though =3

MS: Yes. I bought a Music Star today. This will be my 7th running Tamagotchi. So far I'm liking the Music Star. The buttons aren't as amazing as the V5's, but they're definitely in better condition than my V2's. I started my Music Star at the Pizza Hut in Target and got a Puchitchi. Very cute. Glad they brought back the V2 Baby. When I was setting up the date though the day came first and then the month. I'm glad I read about this sometimes happening on the Bandai website or else I would have been totally freaking out and thinking somebody broke my Tamagotchi. XD It's not that big a deal so whatever. I named my Tamagotchi Yuuichi (off of Yuuichi from Kanon, the second greatest anime ever). It's a lot easier to take care of the Music Star while it's a baby. In the other versions it's constantly needing your attention but in this version it's kinda just I need you ever once in a while. It took me a while to realize what the floating train and piano were there for though XD The games are pretty fun and easy to realize how to play. But they don't tell you how many points you earned

Latest posts

Back