Child Abuse

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you been abused by an adult?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I would rather not say

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama815

Reaction score
Child abuse is a horrible thing. I have noticed so many posts on here about kids saying their mothers or fathers have slapped them if they were bad. This is child abuse and that is illegal and wrong. No child should have to live like that. It makes me sick to read those bad things about kids hating their moms because they hit them and Dads who talk down to their kids. Even parents telling their kids that they are stupid is abuse. It is morally wrong on many different levels and if kids could learn to protcet themselves it would make me so happy.

Here are some websites on child abuse and how to get help:

https://www.preventchildabuse.org/help/reach_out.shtml

https://www.loveourchildrenusa.org/

https://www.kidpower.org/School-age.html

https://www.theresnoexcuse.com/front.html

Lastly here is a site of toll free phone numbers:

https://www.athealth.com/Consumer/issues/hotlines.html

I hope that if you have a problem with child abuse you will get help for yourself. Imagine living like that for the length of your time at home. Please get help for your own sake. It can get better if you find out how to stay safe. I sincerely hope this helped.

Best of luck.

Oh, thank you for that. i didn't know any numbers for the UK.

My mother used to pinch my arm really hard when I did something bad or got a bad grade on a test.. she never hit me though.

I have been hit hard by my parents a couple of times. I wouldn't call it child abuse, more my mum losing her temper. It's usually my mum. A couple of times she's hit me so hard it left a red mark. Once she slapped me in the face. Another time she grabbed my arm so hard it left a bruise. The only time my dad has done something that bad was when i was having a strop with him and he hit me on the back pretty hard. Did't leave a mark though. I know it might sound like this is abuse, but it's really not. It's me being a stubborn brat most of the time.

My dad abused me ONCE but that was after my mum had just died and he was very stressed and angry... It wasnt his fault. I don't blame him :furawatchi:

My dad will slap me on the leg if I am REALLY bad, but I dodge him and laugh when he misses :wacko: It doesnt hurt much anyways <_<

Awww, some of those, even minor things make me sad. Sometimes my mom and brother and I jokingly hit eachother, but thats when were fooling around or joking. It's never meaningful, but after that I sometimes wonder about the poor kids who really do suffer.

The real worse thing that ever happened to me was when I was a baby sitting on my dads lap and he fall asleep and dropped me on the floor, I was either 1 or 2 years old. Haha, my mom said she ran in screaming "MY BABY! MY BABY!". Haha, maybe thats why the got divorced.... just kidding.

my mum always called me bad names(like uselss pig and u should just die etc) if i did something wrong and my dad does too when i fail a really hard test that only 2 people in my whole class got in.But they don't hit me
That might not seem bad but it is! its verbal abuse. you should tell some adult...

My mom slapped me in the chest area one time while she was driving, because I told her to focus on the road, not her cell phone, but then she ran into a truck, I was just trying to help...

My dad has a bad temper, he yells at me and my bro alot.

My older brother hit me in the back in our bathroom one time, and my dad heard the thud it made all the way in the kitchen.

And when I was five, my brother tried to twist my wrist all the way around, my parents got there right before he did though, they heard my screams.

And when I was eight my brother threw me on the couch and tried to break my leg. While we were home alone...

My mom and grandma were the only people who hit me (my dad never hit me, he hit my mom if she hit me)

My mom Slaps me across the face, tells me to go to **** and swears and stuff

when i was 4 years old i was jumping on the bed (cause i was a normal hyper 4 year old) My grandma told me to shut up and stop jumping so she grabbed my wrist and i fell and broke my arm. i started crying (loudly, my dad was next door visiting the neighbours and he heard me)My grandma was sued for alot of money (i dont no how much cause i was only 4)

now when my mom tries to hit me i hit her back XD

Last edited by a moderator:
My older brother hit me in the back in our bathroom one time, and my dad heard the thud it made all the way in the kitchen.
And when I was five, my brother tried to twist my wrist all the way around, my parents got there right before he did though, they heard my screams.

And when I was eight my brother threw me on the couch and tried to break my leg. While we were home alone...
thats not very good... sounds like your brother is *gulp* trying to hurt/kill you

*shudders* I have attempted Suicide before, cuz of my dad >.< Sometimes he hurts me to the point were I dont even wanna see him

The few events that made me choke myself/stab myself in the neck

1: My dad refused to leave me alone and kept slapping me cuz I wanted something from my brothers room and wouldnt leave, When he was done my face was red.........all my sheets were torn off my bed, room was freakin torn up....I HAD TO FREAKING CLEAN IT!

2: I was in the living room talking to my mom when I was supposed to be in my room (At 8 pm >.<) My dad heard me and forced me in my room, he refused to stop hurting me and told me "We try to be nice to you!" I reply "Tearing down my door isnt nice!" He threw EVERY LAST MANGA I OWNED AT ME, I had a bad mark on thy back

3: He tore down half of my door (Its covered with Black Plastic now) Without caring about my privacy (Im the only Effin GIRL in the house, my moms a Women)

And he left a mark on my arm from a leather belt before, Shanyce told me "Karen put that away! They might lock your dad up!" I was like "I dont givve F*** What has he done for me"

:( I have been abused. But my parents went to counselling and now they are two of the nicest people you could meet! :) My dad hit me and shook me when I was about 5. But my mom verbally abused me. Now that they have reaqlized that force is worse than love they are the best parents in the world!!! :p :D :p

*shudders* I have attempted Suicide before, cuz of my dad >.< Sometimes he hurts me to the point were I dont even wanna see him
The few events that made me choke myself/stab myself in the neck

1: My dad refused to leave me alone and kept slapping me cuz I wanted something from my brothers room and wouldnt leave, When he was done my face was red.........all my sheets were torn off my bed, room was freakin torn up....I HAD TO FREAKING CLEAN IT!

2: I was in the living room talking to my mom when I was supposed to be in my room (At 8 pm >.<) My dad heard me and forced me in my room, he refused to stop hurting me and told me "We try to be nice to you!" I reply "Tearing down my door isnt nice!" He threw EVERY LAST MANGA I OWNED AT ME, I had a bad mark on thy back

3: He tore down half of my door (Its covered with Black Plastic now) Without caring about my privacy (Im the only Effin GIRL in the house, my moms a Women)

And he left a mark on my arm from a leather belt before, Shanyce told me "Karen put that away! They might lock your dad up!" I was like "I dont givve F*** What has he done for me"
Just think Meowbark, When Your dad is old and grey and cant defend himself or anything, You can put him in a retirement home XD

But thats just not right, no offence or anything but your father doesnt deserve to be a father if he treats you like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back