Childhood memories!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow, i've just remembered something- This affects me for the rest of my life. ^_^

I fell of a gate backwards when I was around 3-4, because I was waving to somebody, I whacked my heard off the ground and my tooth cracked, I needed to be rushed to hospital- And fom then on I have to have vineeres (Sounds like that, don't know how to spell it) I hate it when that happens because you ned to ingections to numb your gums, and the ingections in your gum!

I have two others:

I was going swimming in turkey, we were just coming out of the door to our apartment and my gran's feet wwere swelling so she had the back door open, the front door slammed on my hand (its like, 5 centimetres thick ^_^ ) and If my little finger was jammed it would have been broken off. D8

I was rushed to hospital, and I was 10. This boy had a crush on my, he was 9- He told me, '___, don't be sad! If I was you i'd be on the ground crying right now, your brave!' And I thanked him, went to the hospital, and they gave me 5 injections, INSIDE THE CUT. x____x I was screaming like mad, and they put the needle though my finger and I could feel it, so I had to have 2 more in the cut, I still have the scars today. :<

And when I was 1, I fell out of my mum's bed, and whacked my head off the ground, aparantly I was crying and I had cut my head on the.. draw thing, and there was blood everywhere. Ugghh. -shiver-

well, thats my Grousome past. xD; <3

I remember when I first got i trouble with my grandmother. I was sooo scared because for one, i was five and two, It was the first time. I was sitting on a weak branch in nextdoor's little tree when Grandmother was chatting to the nextdoor neighbour. The branch breaks and Grandmother flipped! I ran to the room I was staying in and she's like, "Since you're in your room, YOU STAY THERE!" I remember bawling my eyes out!

I remember when my mum got married when I was five. When the dude says, "Til death do you apart" i was crying thinking mum was gunna die! My mum still bothers me to this day about it. She's like, "Why were you crying?" and "Remember how you cried?"

xx Chrissy

I miss the shows I used to run.

And the fact that I won the Sunburst pageant a lot. I was such a cute baby! LOL!!!

When I was...four or something I went and sat in the middle of the main road.

I used to put a lot of toys in the cooker, causing my food to taste of plastic.

Once these two businessmen came to see my dad and I hit one of them in the face.

I was terrified of everyone at my playgroup, I used to hide behind the coat rack all day.

I told my little brother to ride down the stairs in a pedal car...

I shut all my fingers in a drawer and sat there staring at them for ages.

I used to have this wardrobe in the middle of my room, and it terrified me.

I found a random bookmark inside a library book which also terrified me.

There was also a random huge chair in my room, I used to think it was magical or something.

I scared myself into believing that there were pixies behind the bookshelf in year 1....

I remember when I was like 5 , whenever I watched are you afraid of the dark or goosebumps, I got SO scared because of th theme song and the dog barking lol. Then my sisters used to laugh at me and now that I watch them again, I laugh at what I was scared of.

I remember when my Mum got her first haircut I was like "ZOMG,MOMMY ISN'T LIKE THAT ANYMORE" and I got mad and started screaming and running around the house! :)

That happens normally to little children :ph34r: I was like six years old and I made such a ruckus around the house ;)

I was kinda awkward as a kid, but oh well.

When I was four-five I would sit in the corner when no one would play with me at home, and my dad would ask me what was wrong. Id say "Nobody likes me.." and he had to explain that everyone was busy.

One time I was in a school play in preschool. I was so excited that I started dancing around. Then I took one step and I forgot the stairs were there. I tripped at went rolling (I mean ROLLING!) down the steps. XD

Another time was when I was at a place called Sun River. My dad was giving me a piggy back (or should I say "piggy SHOULDER") ride. Suddenly I put all my wait on is shoulders and he lost balence. He made me bonk my head on the wooden railing and somehow, he scraped his elbow. IT HURT, OH [SIZE=21pt]BABY[/SIZE]DID IT HURT!!!!! So Mom got us all bandged up. I kept touching dad's elbow and he said "Ow" every time. :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was little,(4-5) I would do some extreme things....

1.Such as when I was little, my dad would turn on the tv, and I would turn it off.I was really scared of the tv when I was little.

2.Or I would not go to preschool because I thought I was going to be eaten by the teacher...........

3.One day when I was little, my mom woke up and screamed(We lived in a onr room house.Yes one room!)I woke up and reliezed I use a live mouse as a stuffed animal!!!

I miss the old cartoons the most. I don't know why. xD

When I was six I met three friends. They were all siblings.. We made up our own games and played hide and seek, and just goofed off a lot. It was fun, and I miss them a lot. [They moved when I was about eight, and we haven't talked to them for about 5 years...]

When I was younger, about 5, I was very gullible.. My older sister told me that if I stayed in the bathtub too long, I would rust. I believed her. She told me there was a 51st state called indigo. I believed her. Then something along the lines of 'belly button lint is toxic - if you eat it you'll go into a coma forever'. xD

When me and my sister were at the stage where we kind of pretended to be sick just for attention, my mom would make 'magic water' in the kitchen. To see if we were faking, she put a little bit of food coloring in regular ice water and gave it to us. If we didn't feel better afterwards, we weren't faking. But this is the funny part: She told us we couldn't see her make it, otherwise it wouldn't work at all, and her special ingredient was love. xD Eventually we snuck in the kitchen while she was making it. ^^'

I used to be terrified of the Boogey Man, IT, clowns in general, the dark, anything under my bed, monsters in the closet, pretty much everything any young child could be scared into imagining. :) When somebody came to the door, I used to sit at the top of the stairs and just stare at them when one of my parents answered the door, and go to the bathroom and lock it if they came upstairs. xD

I have a ton more, but I won't bother you with any longer of a post. xD

Hmm... I faintly remember watching a ladybug crawling on a window and being in the country side. Judging by my little scrap of memory, it had to have been before my parent seperated, so two or three maybe..

I remember being deathly afraid of E.T. at the age of five. I refused to watch the movie for a long time. It was the noise he made when he screamed that set me off afraid of the harmless E.T. To this day I mute the part when he screams, it just gives me the creeps, the movie itself I don't mind.

My mother was trying to teach me how to rollerskate and I fell down and never put the rollerskates on again. If you asked me to I'd refuse to do it even now. I feel like I have no balance in those things.

When I was little, I loved to watch shows on Cartoon Network, such as Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo and more.
BTW, I've also got a few more that I haven't mentioned, I'll post most of my other ones later on.
I know what you mean. When I was little I actually watched a bit of tv. I remmember waking up at 6 AM just to watch Powerpuff Girls and the old episodes of Pokemon. Now forget it, your lucky if you could catch me on a TV once a month. Im not counting Video games, I play every day... :p Oh yeah, I was also little when my video game addiction started... I miss my old GameBoy (it broke :-()

this one is funny.

nappy time in pre-k

and when i was little i was dealthly afraid of the old evrybody loves ramon theme song where they were hiding from robert, marie and frank. I always ran off into the kitchen screaming

When I was young, my mom was going to the gas station. She went in to pay the money, and she left us in the car just outside of the door. My sister didn't like my face, so she just dug her fingernail into my forehead, and it started bleeding like crazy. My mom came back, and she was like, "Ohmygosh! What happened?" and she looked at my sister, and she said, "It was BJ!" BJ is one of the people from Barney. My sister used to like Barney a lot.

I have this one memory in Germany, where I was thirsty, so my dad took a big block of chocolate and tried to mix it with milk. It didn't work so well, that's all I remember. Smart one, Daddy. :)

Would your parents ever let you eat chocolate when you were little?
Mine wouldn't, I actually have a funny story!

Okay, so I was about at THIS age:

>>click<<

Or maybe a bit younger.. but ANYWAY

My dad was at a gas station and I was waiting in the car.

my dad went to get a chocolate bar and he turned his back to me so I wouldn't see what he was doing. :)

Then I said, "Daddy? What are you eating?"

And he was started and his mouth was full of HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE, and he said,"Errrrm....medicine?"

Then I said, "Oh..."

Couple minutes went by and then I said, "*cough* *cough* daddy? I need medicine! I don't feel so good!"

Then my dad started crackind up! xD

I miss those days!

Anything you guys miss?
It was when I didn't have to worry about body image, or if I get in trouble, or if I get a good grade or not. When your 5, everything is so simple.

mametchi ^_^

When I was 6 I wanted to record myself on our tape recorder and It wasn't working so my mum was trying to fix it, but i got fed up and kicked it and yelled 'STUPID EFFING RADIO' but I didn't say effing... lol I got into so much trouble.

Ok, once when i was about 4 or 5 and my parents were having a party and a lot of ppl were there. everyone was drinkin wine. I saw everyone else doing it so i thought it would be good. (And i cant believe i did the next part, i was really little, now i laugh at it) So i begged my mom for some. I mean seriously, wine! and my mom wouldnt give me any because she told me it would taste disgusting,and i didnt believe her, and i think i threw kind of a tantrum, and finally my mom gave in and said, "ok, suit urself." so i took a teeny, tiny, sip. And it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess i learned a lesson. All these years i didnt dare drink wine again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back