China V6?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you heard that china's got V6?!?!

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:gozarutchi: My cousin lives in China and she said that she's never even heard of tamagotchis. Anyway, even if v6 exists in China, it'll be fake. I've got 5 different fake tamagotchis from different companies I've never heard of and I've got 3 Bandai tamagotchis, 2 v2 and 1 v3

I went on ebay and looked at some of the "v6 and v7" tamas, and you know what? They are pathetic scammers! If you take a close look, they are nothing like bandai has or ever will make! for instance, I saw one (which of course had no tamagotchi logo on it anywhere) that was on the clock screen, and IT DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A DATE FUNCTION!!!!! Do they expect us to believe THOSE ARE V6'S AND V7'S?!?!?! <_< :ph34r: ;) :wacko: :ph34r:

China's got tamagotchi V6, and we've only got V3!!!! whats going on!?!?!? :huh: :D :huh: thats so not fair!!! and they've got angelgotchi's to!!!!
im srry but your information is wrong and bandai is from japan and japan might have v4 but im not sure but japan doesnt have v5 :gozarutchi: :huh: :huh:

Hey? What are you talkin about? I ain't hear anythin about China V6?

I dont get it! S'pore only got up to V3 and China is in V6?

:) CONFUSION! :lol:

China's got tamagotchi V6, and we've only got V3!!!! whats going on!?!?!? :ph34r: :wacko: ;) thats so not fair!!! and they've got angelgotchi's to!!!!
Calm down if you can, okay? >_> It might be fake. I'm leaving for China in Auguest, I'll look for you. (I was born in China, Beijing)

DUH!!!!!! they soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo do not have tamagotchi v6!!!!!!! But isn't there gunna b a v4 this summer????

Let me try to clear this all up.

Tamagotchis originated in Japan. All Tamagotchi virtual pets - including the American versions - are constructed in China. Sadly, this is also where many fake versions of Tamagotchis are made. All the fakes have notable flaws, be color, packaging, buttons, functions, and obviously NAME. If Bandai has not announced a Version 4 yet, then why in the world would they already have a V6?

Not only that, but also the Chinease recieve the same Tamagotchis as the Europeans and Americans. All the other Tamagotchis, such as Keitai and Cho-Jinsei, are exclusive to Japan. Anything in between what we get and what Japan gets is a fake.

And some of you keep complaining about how Japan gets certain Tamagotchis that we don't. Out of 19 types of Tamagotchis that have been released in Japan since the first initial run, 5 have made it to America, the 6th never making it as Bandai haulted Tamagotchi production at the time, and of all 2 exclusively non-Japan Tamagotchis released elsewhere, Japan has received NONE.

The main reason that Bandai has had to alter and change the Tamagotchis when they leave Japan is because of reaction. Americans are terrified of death. Japanese accept death, which is why when one of their Tamas die, it shows a grave and a ghost. Americans, however, can cry for weeks and possibly kill themselves (It's true, I read the news too much). To fix this, the grave is replaced by an angel in some sense (although there was a submarine for Tamagotchi Ocean and a UFO for P2) and the instructions say that the Tama "has returned to their home planet".

And let's also not forget that Japan is ahead of us in technology. We have things like the PSP, imported cars, and obviously Tamagotchis because of them. We here in America, however, apparently can't keep up with Japan's technology, so the Tamas are "dummed down" to allow younger Tama owners to be able to play with their Tamas and use the available features without sitting down and going over the instructions a second time.

But it seems that I have drifted onto another topic. What were we talking about? Ah yes, the fakes. The fakes will never stop being made as long as there is money in it. There will always be a gullable little kid or desperate grandmother that will see these fakes, think they're real, and buy them. There will always be somebody that tells the world about their Version 12b.p5x and be crushed to discover that it's just a lump of plastic with a smiley face sketched on it.

And if there is a Version 4 in our future...let's keep an eye on Japan, then see how it affects us here. Then we'll know.

Last edited by a moderator:
if there is no v6...is there going to b that is the question

China's got tamagotchi V6, and we've only got V3!!!! whats going on!?!?!? :p :D :p thats so not fair!!! and they've got angelgotchi's to!!!!
[SIZE=21pt]Hey i know how you feel that it isnt fair i dont think it is ether like and we dont even have the angel gotchi yet it is so un fair :mellow: [/SIZE]

talk to you later missy missa :)

China's got tamagotchi V6, and we've only got V3!!!! whats going on!?!?!? :wacko: :unsure: :unsure: thats so not fair!!! and they've got angelgotchi's to!!!!
whatever :mellow:

ok this is weird, like every year they bring out a new tamagotchi, last year it was v2 and now its v3, i dont think they have a v6!! :huh:

Tamadogg's right. V4s aren't even out yet. The chineese must be B) to think v6s are here! B) Poor guys. B)

[SIZE=21pt]Hey i know how you feel that it isnt fair  i dont think it is ether like and we dont even have the angel gotchi yet it is so un fair B) [/SIZE]

talk to you later missy missa B)
YEAH!!! IF THEY HAVE V6, THEN WE SHOULD ,TOO! B)

YEAH!!! IF THEY HAVE V6, THEN WE SHOULD ,TOO! B)
...Do I have to repeat myself? V6 does NOT exists, and there's no photographic or documented evidence of one either. Same goes for V4,5,7,and so on.

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, Bandai was started in JAPAN. Not China.

China may have a Version 4 Tamagotchi, but it is not a Bandai Tamagotchi. If there was a Version 6 out in China, there would be something about it on www.bandaiasia.com

[SIZE=21pt]Hey i know how you feel that it isnt fair i dont think it is ether like and we dont even have the angel gotchi yet it is so un fair :huh: [/SIZE]
The angelgotchi is a Tamagotchi that was released in 1997. They don't make them anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back