Chinese Cinderella

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

staragotchi*

Reaction score
Ming was Hailey's stepmother, she was a Makiko. She was mean and nasty, she made Hailey call her Master M. As soon as her father called Kyle married Ming Hailey's life was Tama Hell. She had 1 big sister ad two big brothers, who each also hated Ming. Ever since Kyle the Gozarutchi married, she and her siblings called the stepmother and their father by their first names. Well, this story is now a dairy. Here:

January 1st 2009 (Human Years)

I have learned how to read and write at kindergarten. I am topping the class but my evil stepmother hits me because I show off my medal that I was awarded. My father has become more and more like Ming now. My father is evil now, he has a horse whip and he whips me before me and my siblings go to our shared room to sleep. I turned four years old today, I got to watch TV for a hour for my present. This was the first time I had been treated nicely. Aunt Rich is very nice still, I hope that Ming dies! My father just whipped my but at this very second while I write. I will now finish my homework...

I am done now, my father is proud of me for topping my class, though he still continues to abuse me. I hope I can become a Young Memetchi and turn into a Memetchi like my dear Aunt Rich.

Oops! Sorry...I put Chinese Cinderella by accident!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back