Chinese Earthquake! :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronaldo

Reaction score
An earthquake has hit China! ;) It was on the news and it has been the worst one there in a good few years. It happened just a week after the Buarmese cyclone! :D Apparently, if you see loads of earthquakes, :) :( Here's a article I found on it for more details!. What's your thoughts on it. Is it sad? Have you been affected by it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very sad, cause' some of my family are Chinese, and some of their relatives live in China so... It afffects me to see them like that.

....  Apparently, if you see loads of earthquakes, the earth will be splitting in two and God will be coming down! :) soon :( Here's a article I found on it for more details!. What's your thoughts on it. Is it sad? Have you been affected by it?
Apparently you've been mislead about the world and God... ;)

There's nothing in that link to the BBC article about the end of the world either....

Best to leave the rumours and sensationalist exaggeration to the media :p

Thousands dead in natural disasters are a tradgedy, of course it is sad :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I'm chinese. I was born in China, and I come from a chinese family. ALL my relatives are in China right now. So the earthquake hit me, hard. :) It's a good thing no one in my family lives in the part of China that had the earthquake though. ^^

Yes, it's extremely sad, even though no one in my family was part of it (because they lived in the northern part of China, not the part where the earthquake happened). :)

Aww... My mum talked about this at dinner. It's very sad, and most of the victims were children.

It also must be really sad for the parents that lost their only child. -sniff-

Latest posts

Back