Chiro's Diary of Her Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chiro908

Reaction score
November 10th, 2008

Dear Diary,

So far, the kids evolved to (ordered from oldest to youngest), Mametchi; Chantotchi and Kuchipatchi. I named the eldest, Glen; the middle child, Raine and the youngest child, Michael.

(Blue= Glen; red= Raine; green= Michael; orange= Chiro)

Glen: MOM!! RAINE STOLE MY LUCKY PEN AGAIN!!

Raine: NO I DIDN'T!!

Glen: YES YOU DID!!

Chiro: Ok enough fighting! Raine, you better give back that pen or no T.V for a month!

Michael: What's going on here?

Chiro: Michael go back to eating your cake. Kay?

Michael: Ok mom... *walks away*

Glen: Mom... when is Raine gonna gimme back my lucky pen?

Chiro: Now, Raine give Glen back his lucky pen or your homework is gone and you're getting a big...

Raine: No...

Chiro: Fat...

Raine: No...

Chiro: F...

Raine: NO!! Ok ok fine!! *gives Glen back his lucky pen*

Chiro: Now, aren't we all happy?

Everyone: Yea!

Chiro: Ok, now let's PARTY!!

*Glen has a science party thing; Raine goes and has a slumber party with some of her friends, Michael goes and competes in a eating contest and Chiro goes and hangs out with her friends.*

Oops gotta go, see ya!

From,

Chiro

November 15th, 2008

Dear Diary,

I had to put my Tamagotchi on pause because of the school week. Today, Mrs. Busybody was too stubborn to even let my old-enough-adults to get married. :D Anyway, there's barely anything to post here on this boring, boring day.

Mrs. Busybody: GET OUT!! YOUR "ADULTS" ARE NOT EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO PARTICIPATE IN THE DATING SHOW!! *Kicks Chiro, Glen, Raine and Michael out.*

Chiro: *Lands on her head* OW!! WELL YOU JUST EARNED YOURSELF A FINE FROM ME!!

Mrs. Busybody: *Ignores and shuts the door behind them.*

Chiro: *Nails on a notice that says that the place is closed.* There, that ought to teach that son of a dog to treat ALL of her participants nicely, especially the ones that tried to apply!!

Raine: Uhh, mom you don't have to shout like that. And plus I think this is a big mistake...

Michael: Yeah, I'm with Raine.

Glen: I agree... Although I wanted to marry that cute girl who looked like Raine except she's more nicer, not a thief and way more prettier than her...

Raine: *Smacks Glen in the back and making him fall flat on the ground face first.*

Glen: *Stands up* Oww, WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?! MOM! AREN'T YOU GONNA DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS?!

Chiro: What? Anyway let's all go home..

*The family all goes home.*

May 2nd, 2009

Dear Diary,

Again.... very long time... O__o

I have restarted my V5 once more.. again. So, right now I have a Kuromametchi, Lovezukintchi and Uhyotchi. I shall name my only girl child, Grace ( I like simple names :] ) and I shall nickname my Kuromametchi, Kuro. And for Uhyotchi... I shall call him, Scream. Cause he looks like that famous painting of a bald person screaming. o__o

Legend:

K= Kuro-kun ( I like calling Kuro, Kuro-kun :] )

G= Grace

S= Scream

C= me! ;)

--

K: *flashes a smile at a passing Memetchi*

G: Do you always have to do that to girls?

S: AHH!! *points to the Memetchi's pet poodle*

C: Calm down Scream!! > :(

G: *rolls eyeballs at me*

K: Sure... Like he can calm down whenever he sees a dog...

C: <.< I'm sorry miss. My son has a tendency to scream whenever he sees a pet. ^.^"

*Memetchi quickly walks away*

K: Great Mom, you ruined my chance to get a girlfriend! Thanks. Thanks a whole lot Mom!! >.>

C: *Super-Atomic-Wedgies Kuro-kun* Say that to me one more time and that nice bunny-rabbit underwear goes into your butt. =_=

K: Yes ma'am. x_x

G: o__o *covers the camera that's filming us*

S: AHH!! *points to something on Grace's hood*

*All four of us scream and kills the bug on Grace's hood *

O__o

Well.... that's all folks! S:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back