Chloe's V4.5 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chloe1503

Reaction score
Current Stats of my V4.5

Name:Mike

Stage:Toddler

Character:Hitodetchi

Hunger:Full

Happy:Full

Weight:11 lbs.

Hey everybody! Update on Mike! He evolved into a Crackertchi today! I have decided to take the route of leveling up his humor point in the hopes of recieving a Ura-Mametchi! Picture will be posted later!

Ok new updates well Mike is going well he for some reason decided to eat breakfast( at least thats what it looked like!) At 4:30 Pm....

Mikes teacher is Mr.Turtle (i think thats his name) He gives out humor points as I mentioned earlier I have decied to go on the Ura-Mametchi route. Mike did get ill once today but that is all taken care of!

Current Skill Status!:

Humor: 109

Gorgeous: 57

Spiritual:48

BREAKING LOG NEWS

I have decided to get a mate for my V4.5, So i dug out my V4! Because of this I have decided to pause my V4.5 :p so that the V4 can catch up! I have decided to name her Coral. Coral Is very happy and not hungry! We played a few games and now she has 2 intelligence points and 6 creativity points! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news! Coral just evolved into a Harutchi!! I am thrilled i believe she is on the right track to becoming an Icigotchi! I think I will begin leveling up the proper skill points! Pictures and more intformation will be posted later!

Yay Coral evolved today into a Ringotchi! I know it's not a Ichigotchi like I was trying for but hey I'm still happy! Anyways I also picked her teacher Ms. Flower!

Mike is now celebrating his 2nd Birthday, Yay for Mike! But nope no evolving here which is because I had paused him but ohhh well! Im glad i did!

NEWS: All V4 posts will be in violet and V4.5 In Hot pink.

Coral still hasnt evolved im waiting on her to become an adult! But Coral is celebrating her 2nd Birthday! YAY!

Woot! Just as I planned Mike became a Ura-Mametchi! Now all that needs to happen is Coral to evolve! Mike hasn't gotten the [!] in the mail for a job yet though... Will post more as I know more!

Last edited by a moderator:
Coral evolved into a Mirotchi! She hasn't been offered a job yet though... So now im going to level up her skill points in the hopes of her being offered a job!

Latest posts

Back