Chloe's Virtual Pet Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chloe1503

Reaction score
"Welcome to my log." June 7, 2009

Welcome to my log. Before I start logging you should know a little bit about me. My name is Chloe and I am 16. I live in the United States and I love virtual pets. My favorite color is pink and as for my favorite tama, I love them all.

My Collection

My Tama collection includes:

1V2

1V3

1V4

1V4.5

2V5's

1V5.5 (Celebrity)

1V6(Music Star)

1TMGC+C(Pink)

If you would like to request a version for me to run and log please let me know. I also welcome PM's about my log or as I said before requests for a version I should run. I think I will start with my TMGC+C first though. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
"First day with Mimi"

Today was my first day running my TMGC+C since I got it in November. Overall, it was fairly much how I rembered it, language barriers aside. I pressed reset earlier on around 12:00 and out hatched a baby girl. For my name I put in the Japanese characters for "Mami" which is pronounced the same as Mommy in english. As you can see I decided to name her Mimi.

The first thing I did was feed Mimi some rice and sandwitches along with a few bananas as snacks. She seemed to enjoy them, but then it was time for a few games. So we went and we played to get her weight down. Later on she got sick but doctor "Mommy" made it all better! :lol: Once she was calmed down from that tramatic experience she took a nap as all babies should. After Mimi woke up she became a very cute and pink Sakuramotchi

Thats all I have for today, thanks for reading!

~Chloe

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back