~Chocola's V4.5 Log~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

0o-Chocola-o0

Reaction score
Hey TamaTalkers~

I finally got my hands on a V4.5! I thought they would never come out in Australia, it took them so long to get here! But now I have one and I'm really excited about it! This log will just be about my V4.5 and when my tama's talking I'll make the writing orange and when its me I'll make it purple!

Happy Reading,

:ph34r: Chocola :(

Hey again TamaTalkers,

This afternoon I got a V4.5! It hatched and it was a girl, I named her Zelda. Zelda and I played alot of games to keep her fit and we went shopping! Zelda really enjoyed eating the newley purchased food. She soon evolved into a Kutchitamatchi! As soon as Zelda grew up she fell asleep, she deserves a good nights sleep, she's had a big day!

I can't wait till tomorrow, then we can go to TamaTown, and we can play even more games!

Zelda's too tired to talk tonight, so she'll fill you in tomorrow!

Bye,

:ph34r: Chocola :(

Hi again Tama Talkers~

As soon as I got up this morning I quickly checked on Zelda, she was happily bobbing around the screen!

After I had fed her breakfast, and had played a few rounds of climb Zelda got a letter in the mail.

It was inviting her to PreSchool!

She was so excited, she quickly ran to the PreSchool and met her new teacher, her teacher gave her a backpack.

Once Zelda came home from PreSchool we went to TamaTown.

We went to Arcade and played lots of games. We then went to the Mall to buy Zelda a few toys and some food.

We then went exploring around TamaTown, we got alot of souveneirs and alot of toys and food.

We came back from TamaTown and played a few rounds of tug-of-war.

Zelda is currently bobbing around her screen!

Now I'll let Zelda talk~

Hey,

Today I got invited to join the TamaTown Pre-School! I was so excited, but I was nervous too, I was worried I wouldn't make any friends but I made tonnes of friends! My teacher even gave me a backpack! After Pre-School I went shopping with my mum, we played alot of games and we bought so much stuff!!!

I've been playing with some of my new toys all day, todays been great! I can't wait to go to TamaTown again! My mum said we might go there later on tonight to buy me some dinner!

Bye TamaTalkers,

Zelda~

I'm so proud of Zelda! She's such a polite lil tama. I can't wait for her to grow up and go to school~

Bye TamaTalkers~

:furawatchi: Chocola :wacko:

Hiya TamaTalkers! I'm just going to give a quick update now and a full length one later on!

Last night just before Zelda went to sleep she evolved!

She evolved into a Urayoungvioletchi. She's so cute!

That means she'll be going off to school in no time! Zelda isen't up yet so she can't have her say.

As I said before there will be a more detailed post up later!

Bye,

:lol: Chocola :lol:

Hey,

Sorry I didn't update, I was staying at a friends house!

Today Zelda started school! She was sad to leave Pre-School but was very excited to go to school. After she had finished her first day at school we went to TamaTown to celebrate!

We played tonnes of games and afterwards we went shopping!

I then took Zelda to the food court and got her to pick out her dinner.

I oticed Zelda was getting a bit chubby so I played Climb with her, we both love that game!

Now I'll let Zelda talk!

Hi!

Today I graduated from Pre-School, I was really sad about it, but then I relised I'd be going to school!! School was so fun and I made alot of new friends, but mostly played with my old friends.

After school we went shopping! I got a few pressies to celebrate me starting school! Then I got to pick out dinner!

Thats all for now, Bye TamaTalkers!

Awwww, Zelda is so cute!~

Bye~

;) Chocola :eek:

Hey TamaTalkers~

Zelda's now an adult! She's grown up so fast~ She grew up into a UraVioletchi!!!

This morning a Christmas tree payed her a visit!

I can't wait for Zelda to graduate from school and search for a job~

Today I took her to TamaTown again, I bought her Brunch since we got up too late for breakfast.

I then sent her to school, this will be one of the last time's she goes!

Now I'll let Zelda have her say~

Hiya!

I'm finally an adult! I can't wait to graduate and to go out and get a job! I'm really excited~

I'm also pretty sad about leaving school though, I really like school, but on the plus side I can get an awesome job~

Today a christmas tree came to say hi, it's really starting to feel like Christmas! :tree:

Chocola and I went to get brunch in TamaTown today, that's about all we've done today~

Bye,

Zelda~

Bye Guys~

;) Chocola :angry:

Yesterday, I went to the movies, and I left Zelda at home by accident, when I got there I noticed and paniced, then thought to myself "shes an adult, she'll be ok"...The point of this post is I was wrong... As soon as I got home I ran to check on her...and she wasen't ok...She'd passed on...I feel so bad at the moment, not only because she died, but because I could have prevented it.

I reseted my V4.5 and it was a boy.....I called him Link, this is his story...

RIP ZELDA !! :angry: :( :unsure:

Link~

Link hatched 10 minutes ago!

He hasen't been a very demanding baby so far.

Later on I'll take him to TamaTown for his first trip!

We've played atleast ten rounds of jump, I'm trying to keep Link nice and fit and insted of feeding him snacks to fill his happy points I play games so he dosen't gain much weight.

Link is currently bobbing around the screen, I hope he gets visited by the christmas tree!

I'm going to buy Link some christmas presents in TamaTown for Link on Christmas.

Link can't post right now, but when he evolves he'll talk about his first day!

Bye Tama Talkers,

:) Chocola ^_^

PS: Feel free to send me PMs about my Log, even tips on how I can improve it!!!

Hey,

Link has been doing very well, he evolved into a Daiyatchi about two days ago! But now he's a Celebtchi!

Link and I had a very good Christmas, we went to TamaTown on Christmas eve and bought him presents! I bought him a remote control car from the shops, and a few other toys from TamaTown!

We had Christmas lunch together, and I played games with him all afternoon. I just woke up about an hour ago and that full hour I was playing games with Link.

Link is still going to school, but I think he will graduate soon and go out to get a job! Link has grown up so fast! Soon he will have little baby Tama's!!!

Now I'll let Link have his say!

Hello!

Yesterday was so fun! I love christmas! Chocola bought me some awesome pressies and we had a yummy lunch!

I'm really fit because Chocola has been playing tonnes of games with me!

I love school and I don't want to graduate, and I'm really worried about getting a job!!! What if no one wants to hire me??? I'll be a jobless tama.

But I won't worry too much until I actually graduate!

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to everyone at TamaTalk!!

Yup, Merry Christmas TamaTalkers!!!!

:) Chocola :angry:

Hey!

Link still hasent got a job, I'm kinda worried, I know he'll get a job sooner or later, but I really hope it's sooner.

I don't really have much to say today, I'll do a really big update once Link get's a job.

I'm really worried, what if I never get that letter in the mail? What if I'm jobless forever??

I really want to go to TamaTown today, I hope we can, I'll ask Chocola as soon as I've finished cleaning up my room.

There really hasen't been, much going on.

-Link

Yea, It's been a pretty boring day.

:wacko: Chocola :nazotchi:

Sorry I haven't updated Christmas and NYE has kept me pretty busy. So I'll update you on everything that has happened.

Link finally got a job about a day or so after my last post, he got a job at the travel center, selling flight's and stuff. He really liked that job! Link got paid and all was well then we got a visit from the match maker. Link had a baby girl! He hasen't left yet, he should leave tonight. I'm still not sure what to call her any ideas?

That's all for now sorry...But Link will fill you in on the other details.

Happy new year! :pop:

:) Chocola :hitodetchi:

As Chocola said, I got a job!!!!!!!

When the letter came in the mail box I was so excited!! I had a few trys of getting into other jobs but then I got into the travel place. It's a really fun place to work and the pay wasen't too bad.

I did meet the matchmaker and the tama I matched up with gave birth to two cute tamas, and mines a girl.

She's so cute and I have no idea what to name her!

I think I'll go to TamaTown later to go toy shopping!

Bye,

Link.

I'm so sorry I haven't posted! I went on a holiday and left my tama at home so it's currently hatching!

Ohh it hatched! Aww it's a little boy! I will call him Toby after my pet cat!

I played a round of jump and we got to 30 the very first time!

Now Toby's hearts are all full and hes a good weight! Toby really can't say much at the moment since he's only a newborn but he'll be able to tell you about everything tomorrow!

I think we'll go to TamaTown Later on for Toby's first trip there.

Thats all for now,

^_^ -Chocola- :lol:

I'm going to K-Mart today and I know they have V5s there, I'm just not sure if they have them in stock. So If they do I'll make a new V5 log!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back