Chocolate Rain here

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi! I'm Chocolate rain. I liked the Chocolate Rain song by Tay Zonday. And then someone advertised Tamatalk (don't remeber where.. OH on google I was searching Tama then I heard the words "talking" on my t.v. so I guess google advertised..it? and I accidently typed TamaTalk. Cool site actually. Glad to be here! Hope you all like me!

-CR

and by the way, Chococlate Rain is not a racist song.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Oh, and Happy Halloween, to all of you.

-CR

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you for joining tamatalk! have a great stay and your welcome to be one of my friends!

Happy Halloween to you too! :D Tamatalk is a great place and I know you're going to like it here. Welcome Chocolate Rain! Such a pleasure to meet you! :( I have been here for 4 months so I'm a little new. If you want to be my friend, I'm just a PM away. :eek: The more the merrier I always say! ;)

Welcome to Tamatalk. I hope you enjoy going on the site and I hope you can find all the information you need around the site. PM me if you want help, directions or just a chat- I will be your friend

Chocolate Raiiiinn....the most awesome song ever. :p Welcome to the site!

wanna be friends? im new here too and ill show you everything! im your tour guide so ask me any thing! if im off its ok. ill check my email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back