Chowder?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamalove2

March 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
I think Chowder is pretty good.I don't care if you love it,like it,or hate it.Everybody has different thoughts.Anyway,I love how funny it is and the way Chowder gos "PLEEEEEEEEEASE"in the first episode.I think its starting to get a little weird,but I think it's pretty good.Now,it's your turn,say what you think about Chowder!See ya!

I liked the first episodes they where hilarious,but now the show is hardly on and itt isn't as funny just pointless.I voted "OK" because it's at least entertaining.

it makes me laugh X^D

i love the episode when that tall guy that speaks gibberish (forgot his name) is like telling a joke, but it turns out to be a dirty joke and then the other guy tells Chowder he'll learn when he's older X^D it was the one with the beans

HA! Chowder is hilarious! I love it.

It actually comes on cartoon network on tuesdays or thursdays around 8-ish I think.

Has anybody ever watched squidbillies or aqua teen hunger force? I adore both of those as well!

sometimes it's funnny. it doesn'treally have a plot, though.

did you know the creator of chowder had a job on spongebob and is the voice of fred fred burger? that's awesome. saw it in nick magazine ^^

it makes me laugh X^D

i love the episode when that tall guy that speaks gibberish (forgot his name) is like telling a joke, but it turns out to be a dirty joke and then the other guy tells Chowder he'll learn when he's older X^D it was the one with the beans
I think that is really funny too! :) :) :D

it makes me laugh X^D

haha, that was funny.

^ Yes. It's Shnitzel. I don't know how to spell it. It's some sort of German food! xD

Latest posts

Back