Christmas Group Hatch Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pie just had a baby!!!! ^_^

0;3 She's raising it right now. (OMG my first breeded tamagotchi ever :babytchi: :babytchi: :babytchi: )

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got my Music Star in today! The one I have had dead batteries so I needed to change them.

I currently have a girl named Loretta~

Name: Hitodetchi

Weight: 10 lb

Sex: female

T: 59

R: 15

O: 16

Stress: 03

I had physical therapy today and my tama kept beeping while it was on the bed there ene

I paused my P's and I might unpause it tonight...

~Hoppe~

Joely left her daughter last night! I enjoyed having her and I really enjoyed hatching with you guys. My V4.5 is now decommissioned again so I won't be in this hatch anymore.

:wub:

I realized that I never actually updated here....just been doing it in my personal log. But if anyone cares, I got Nyatchi on my P2 :)

a2f5facd-7bd7-4874-a837-ce83b567b824_zpssnatn8rc.jpg

Pie left her baby, and now we are on Sugar! Sugar inherited a few skill points.

Oops, forgot to update here.

Wuback and Rayza are on pause but I'm basically done here because as soon as they're off it, I'll marry them off.

Hello,

ae4k29.jpg

冬介は4つの「うれしーる」をもらって、たまともになりましたよ!~

Growth:

w17kzk.jpg

Now, he can get married, but I will wait a little bit more...

Bye!

Hello all. So Wendula had a daughter!! The matchmaker matched Wendy with a Mimitchi! I clicked yes without 2nd thought.

Anyways she left two nights ago actually, but i only just found time to update.

That wraps up my part of the hatch. This was very fun n_n"

Til next time.

-Jay

Hello all,

apologies for not posting, I have been extremely busy with new year stuff & work.

Toby evolved into a Kuchipatchi but I have had him on pause for a couple of days as been unable to give the care he deserves.

I hopefully will be able to get some stat updates etc over the weekend!

Hello all,

apologies for not posting, I have been extremely busy with new year stuff & work.
Same here.
imageproxy.php
I just got slammed with work right after the New Year (I have to ready all of The Great Gatsby by the end of the week on top of my class finals
imageproxy.php
).

Anyways on to the tama news! River and Melody evolved! Oddly enough River became a Ura Memetchi and Melody became a Ura Violetchi (even though River was the young Ura Violetchi and Melody was the young Ura Memetchi XD). I love both of these characters and (if I have time) I might try making Melody into a secret character. She doesn't have many character points though, so it may be kind of difficult.

That's all for now!~
imageproxy.php

Hello,

2uh224l.jpg

冬介は結婚しましたよ!~

2dgp9oh.jpg
1498fig.jpg

彼の恋人はちゃまめっちですよ!~

6t1e8o.jpg
2n1hloi.jpg

男子が生まれました…ヒュルっちです。

21cfd4h.jpg

1時間後で、あひるくっちになりました。

I guess this is the last pot here...

Thank you, tamaninjacat, for creating this group hatch!

It was nice logging here with all of you!

I will continue posting about the child on my log...

Bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back