Christmas Group Hatch!!! (Tamagotchi Pix) Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamaninjacat

Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone! The log thread for the group hatch hadn't been made yet, so I thought I'd kick things off (I hope that's alright with everyone).

I started my Pix up Christmas evening and was greeted with a second generation baby girl. I named her Aurora (full name Aurora Borealis) and made sure to attend to her needs over the next hour. She evolved and was immediately visited by Santaclautchi! Afterward I decided to finally decorate the house for Christmas (I was unable to do it when she was a baby :tongue:).

That's been pretty much it since yesterday. Aurora should be evolving later tonight, so that's something to look forward to. I've included my playdate code and I can't wait to see what everyone else has been up to!
20221225_213248.jpg20221225_215110.jpg20221225_215347.jpg20221226_174058.jpg

Merry belated Christmas! I hope everyone had a great one. Apologies for not posting sooner, Christmas day was busy for me and it was only until the 26th I had time to start up my Pix. I'm a little disappointed I missed out on the holiday celebrations on this edition, but that's okay! Considering I'm just now starting out I doubt my Tama would have been able to join in on a lot of the festivities. Speaking of which, meet Mike! He was born from a pink and green egg, I first thought he was a girl because of his colors - sorry little guy!

mike1.png

There's somethings about the Pix I'm still figuring out. This edition doesn't seem to have weight? I feel bad for giving him so many cookies to make him happy, only to learn later he has a rattle to play with.

mike2.png
Mike's life as a Tamabotchi was fairly standard for Tamas that age. Sometime later he evolved, becoming a Puchitomatchi! He looks more like an orange or persimmon to me because of his colors. He also makes me think a little of Darwin from the Amazing World of Gumball! In other words, he's very cute. He's also already making friends!

mike3.png
It looks like my room is going to be in some of these shots. Sorry about that, folks.

Just a quick update for today, but Mike became a Terukerotchi yesterday!

DE50C0B6-DE25-4F28-ABF6-52CBBB07EC9B.jpeg
Isn't he cute? I'll miss him as a Puchitomatchi though. He did a lot yesterday, but unfortunately I didn't have my phone on me a lot so I didn't get any pictures. I'll do better with my next update! The most notable event that happened yesterday was that he befriended a Gozarutchi. Gozarutchi is one of my favorites, so it was nice encountering him!

Aurora Borealis evolved into a Haretchi yesterday. I forget which color egg she hatched out of, so I have no clue which character pool I have access to. I've decided to give her 4-ish care misses and just see what she evolves into.:tongue:She's set to evolve later tonight, but she'll probably be sleeping, so we won't see what she is till tomorrow...
20221228_184408.jpg

I remembered to take photos I caught most of the exciting moments with Mike that happened today. I got bored of the standard house design and figured it was time for an upgrade. I went with the fancy design, which is my favorite as of now.

mike1.png
Mike promptly went back home with the construction crew. Hammertchi lived up to his word! Unfortunately I don't know the name of the other Tamagotchi, but as a team they did a really good job. I really like this room design, but it feels a little empty. I wish I could add a couch or something to it.

mike2.png
Mike also grew up today! He became a Ginjirotchi. I slept in today, so I missed a lot of his care needs and when I first saw him he was a brown color. I thought, "That's so cool, I didn't know there were color variants in this edition!" Nope, he was just dirty and needed a bath. Again, I'm so sorry Mike. He's currently wearing a red top hat I made with him back when he was still in his child stage. It really compliments the new house!

mike3.png
He's also became quite the hit with the ladies lately. I didn't get a photo of this, but he hit it off with a Lovelitchi and then started talking to this girl about social media later. I tried finding what character she is but I can't seem to figure out her name, she must be a NPC!

mike4.png
Gozarutchi has been visiting him every day, which unfortunately I do not have photos of. I guess he's Mike's best friend!

Hello everyone! I'm a little late to the hatch but I hatched a new baby just in time for Christmas. I didn't take any pictures when he was a baby/toddler/teen. But he did hatch when I was in the middle of doing my final year project! 😵

I've been busy with assignments and deadlines, so that resulted him growing up into Gozarutchi! I never had Gozarutchi before so this is nice. I'm loving him so far.

I call him "Go-kun" for short! Here's a qr code if you want a playdate with Go-kun :)B612_20221230_194026_406.jpgB612_20221230_194051_297.jpg

mike3.png
Aww Mike is such a fancy boy! :wub:
Gozarutchi is one of my favorites too! (Naturally, with Kunoitchi being my favorite lol.) He's super cute.:gozarutchi:

Aurora Borealis evolved into a Sebiretchi yesterday, so I must have gone a little overboard on the care misses... That's fine with me though because she's a cute little strawberry lemonade dinosaur! I actually didn't like Sebiretchi as a kid because I would get her a lot, but now that I'm older, I really do like her.
20221229_103031.jpg
Aurora has also been training to be a baker!
20221229_122849.jpg
Now... I do have some sad news... Aurora's batteries ran out this morning and when I replaced them, the whole device reset itself! I'm not sure if I accidentally bumped reset or if it just didn't give me the option, but either way she's gone.:-(20221230_105657.jpg
20221230_105539.jpg
Despite my sad exit from the hatch, I'm excited to see what the rest of you get up to!:biggrin:

Aw, sorry that your batteries already died tamaninjacat. I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts on the New Year's Hatch!

Just a quick post for today - ironically I'm not the best at taking photos of the Pix. This is my first time running one, so whenever something new happens I'm more eager to watch it than to document it. Mike and I have been experimenting with cooking! I took his suggestion to heart and snapped a photo of a grilled cheese I was eating. The camera interpreted this as a red food.

mike1.png
He somehow made a candy apple out of my sandwich! Later I got curious and wondered if I had to take a photo of a food item for this to work, so I took a photo of my mother (Sorry, Mom) to see what would happen. The Pix interpreted this as a light purple color and Mike made some cookies inspired by it. Weird, cute, or creepy? You be the judge!

Mike doesn't have a profession yet, hopefully next time I update he'll be a working man!

Sad to say this, this will be my last update for this group hatch. Yesterday morning, Mike decided to go back to the Tamagotchi Planet.

mike1.png
His farewell was very sweet, I chose my favorite photos of him and he put them into an album before he left. When he arrived on the planet he gave me a new egg to raise. Given that this is a Christmas group hatch, I won't be posting about her. I also did a drawing of him for kicks after he left.

mike.png
Farewell, Mike!

Latest posts

Back