Christmas Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyy... is it okay if I join on TT too? I know I'm already signed up for the holiday hatching on TM, but I thought I could share the fun on TamaTalk also.

It's okay if I'm not allowed though. :huh:

Of course you can! This was kind of a joint one with TM (an iT) so I could share info with lots of people, because normally there isn't that many. ^_^

Thats a great idea I'd love to join i've never done this before so I might get a little bit confuzzled( :eek: Don't ask it's a word of own creation)at first so if I do something wrong please tell me :kuribotchi:

Looking forward to CHRISTMAS :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :mametchi: :gozarutchi:

thanx,

:) jillymanilly ^_^

I wanna join i can't start till christmas though... can i still join? please?

yep. You know why? coz i joined another group hatching on christmas day at christmas time, at the same time!!! VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course you can! This was kind of a joint one with TM (an iT) so I could share info with lots of people, because normally there isn't that many.
Yay! Only one more day till the hatching! Then I can reply on my laptop I'm hopefully getting tomorrow for my Xmas gift... along with a few others.

See you guys later!

It's Christmas!

My tamas' stats:

V4.5 - Binga

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Training: 0

Skill Points: 4|0|0

Weight: 27

V4 - Tasha

Traning: 0

Skill Points: 0|0|0

Weight: 31

I'm going to explore some of the games on the v4.5. Hopefully they're good!

Merry Christmas Jess!

In my time zone in the U.S., I still have 17 hours to wait! Hmpf.... just kidding. :p

Good name choices too! Binga and Tasha seem like sweethearts.

See you guys and gals in 17 hours! Have a very merry Christmas. :ichigotchi:

Well, it's Christmas so here are these tamas i hatched (all five)

Couldn't hatch v1, ran outta batteries :p

version 2 - Lara:

Weight: 18

The v3s (all three of them)

Alana:

Weight: 20

Emma:

Weight: 21

Tori:

Weight: 21

And the V4 - Sami:

Skill Points: 0|0|0

Weight: 24

okay what happened in one hour was: Hatching,evelouton to kubirotchi ;) ,went to preshool,went to tamatown and had fun. okay my tama wants to talk! Hello! my name is Jewel! sammi named me that because im precious. I am 0 years old and love preschool! I just adore tamatown and want to be a ura zukytchi! mama says im on my way to becoming her! acorrding to melza_rocks growht chart, i am in the ura mame family, so is ura zukytchi! all i need now is to be ura young mariotchi or zourtchi and lots of spirutal points [ i have lots]. guess you wanna know my stats. funny:16,gourgus: 32 nd 38 spiritual. bye! i did this so i wouldin have to do 2 posts.

Merry Xmas to everyone! I have some good news and some bad news.

The good news is that I got my Acer laptop! (Lol, I'm typing on it right now. :eek: )

The bad news is that my mom didn't get me a Tamagotchi...is it okay if I start logging in a few days or possibly later tonight?

I'm sorry guys. :(

P.S. Bronica, misstama12, and Melza_Rocks, you're tamagotchis sound so cute! :(

Hello Readers! today jewel- sammi can i tell them plez! Shoot ! today i evolved and now I am a ura young Violetchi.also My teacher is now Mr.Canvas and I still could turn into Ura zuykitchi! Here are my stats: training [||||||], funny 87, arts 92 and spirtual 133.bye Bye1 P.S did I tell you i can go down to 0 pounds? jewel anmations are soooo cute! rite now she is brushing her teeth! and when she goes up close, its cute too! bye! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back