christmas hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

will you enter this jolly hatching?

• yes!

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • no thanks.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • im not to sure.

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missy did not do anything but play her drums all day :( you guys are lucky that your tamagotchis actually did stuff

but tommorow I will have a big suprise (its a secret until tommorow ;) ) that is if she will actually evolve :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Missy evolved into a Mimitchi :mimitchi: last night but that is not all she evolved into

I used the girl's destiny star on her and now she is a DAZZILITCHI(but now she is so disobedient... :angry: now i am starting to miss mimitchi)

i have a picture but it is kind of blurry...sorry about that

hni0051h.jpg

i tried that but nothing happened is something wrong :huh:
nothing happens when you put the figure that came with the tama-go on the top

You have to use different figures such as the violetchi one but those cost even more money

The egg has no great effect on the game but to let you know how many character figures you used on the tama-go

nothing happens when you put the figure that came with the tama-go on the top

You have to use different figures such as the violetchi one but those cost even more money

The egg has no great effect on the game but to let you know how many character figures you used on the tama-go
thanks i'll try to buy one next time i go shoping

My tama got married :lol: but not to my music star because she left :( He got married to a memetchi :) :) they haven't had there baby yet

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY!!!!1!!!

Missy finnaly got married to a Mametchi :mametchi: (and I don't even like him that much) and she had a boy (YES!!!)I am going to start a log for my new generation boy so if this is still going on I won't continue on.I had fun in this and I really enjoyed it(this was my first group hatch I ever participated in)bye everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back