Christmas hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I can jump in on this hatch :) I will start up an Angelgotchi, a Devilgotchi and a Japanese P2 (if it comes in the mail in time).

Sure you can! It's not yet Christmas so I'd say you've just made it in time!

Participants:

-Teri (me) - Tama-Go x2

-ciara683 - iD L-E

-MusicalAngelgotchiOfLove - iD L (maybe Santaclautchi)

-tamagotchialice - Tama-Go

-tamatown123 - V6

-Jokus - Osu/Mesu pair

-Orandatchi - Christmas themed V1

-Tbonesam - P's

-Bigdaddy46 - iD L

-Walshtchi - Tama-Go/V4 if received

-TamaLove754 - Morino

-Lost_In_Wonder - Tama-Go

-kuchipatchi.is.blue55 - 15th anni. iD L

-tamacollector23 - P's if received by Christmas

-Chii_V2 - Christmas Angel American version

-caomi - iD L English

-chevil - +color, has to check first

-Flamesoffury42 - V2

-kuromametchifan123 - P's

-elephantsmakemehappy - Tama-Go

-xGalaxyCandyx - Angelgotchi, Devilgotchi, Japanese P2 if it comes in the mail in time

ok so since it's Christmas here, I hatched my tamas today. By hatched today, I mean unpaused yesterday so they would leave their babies. I was left with two lovely girls, who I decided to call Aradia and Megan. Later, they evolved, Aradia into a Belltchi, Megan into a Hoshitchi. PICTURE TIME!!

PrSGw.jpg

Baby pic! Left to right: Megan, Aradia

Z7YBM.jpg

And here's what they currently look like! Left to right: Aradia, Megan

Merry Christmas, everyone!

So, I started off with my Oyajitchi, Neville getting a bite to eat:

DSCN2213.jpg

(oh look his son is evolving)

ANYWAY:

The matchmaker offered him three girls to choose from, and he chose Memetchi.

DSCN2214.jpg
DSCN2215.jpg

They went out on a date:

DSCN2216.jpg
DSCN2217.jpg
DSCN2218.jpg

Neville came home with a baby.

DSCN2220.jpg

At the suggestion of CheesyNoodleTama, I named him Awesome Pants.

He evolved into Daiyatchi later.

DSCN2222.jpg

I don't know what to aim for at this point; if I get a colour Tamagotchi for Christmas, Akahanatchi, and if not, Mametchi, because his photo is so sad in my Tamatomo book. :p

Hope you all are having a great holiday!

CIMG5277_zpsc7678395.jpg

My Christmas Angel. I've had this one since I was 8 and the age shows. I repainted it with nail polish to brighten it back up.

Excitedly I inserted the batteries for the very first time in my osu/mesu pair, then starting their clocks at exact same moment.

The eggs appeared along with a smile on my face.

IMGA0959_zps20c93baa.jpg
'

I waited with my camera ready in hand to catch the hatching scene, but these little guys took several minutes longer time than most versions I'm used to, so naturally I lowered my hands just in time to miss out on the egg cracking-scene.

Oh well, I did manage to catch their first smile before the pacing on the screen started, and that's always worth something. :ichigotchi:

IMGA0961_zpsb0591816.jpg

Here are my two little Kuritchis, the poo-resembling baby characters of the first osu/mesu TMP generation.

That resemblance is quite amusing... :blink:

IMGA0992_zpsfac5825f.jpg

Hearts dropped quickly on these cuties, but the game was quick and fun, and I had time to look out for them, so no problems. :)

IMGA0993_zps4d064a51.jpg

IMGA0980_zps6b50c165.jpg

They slept, then became sick once(the curing animation was rather scary)

IMGA0994_zps8dcf16a5.jpg

IMGA0997_zpsd0849e45.jpg
creepylooking :huh:

After that classic one hour of constant care, evolution came, and the two became Mohitamatchis. :D

I was so sure I took pictures of them, but now I can't find any... Oh well, I've heard that these are slow evolvers, so there'll be plenty of time for that. ^_^

Here we have them, just chilling out with my v4 Tensaitchi named Mitch.

IMGA0973_zpsa3f65e2c.jpg

And he wanted to say hi so badly, so...

IMGA0988_zpsafbffbfc.jpg

Thank you for today and merry christmas everyone!! :D

Aradia and Megan evolved this morning!

gNVSX.jpg

Aradia the Shelltchi and Megan the Mikazukitchi!

That is all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoops sorry I forgot...I got my V5 on Christmas yesterday and started it up, too >W<

Tama-Go: Girl, Calliope, Belltchi

V5: (Main:Girl, Feferi, Tororotchi) (Boy, Karkat, Ahirukutchi) (Girl, Kanaya, Sakuramotchi)

These are all current, my Tama-Go was paused for a while, and my V5 is taking FOREVERRRR to evolve.

Today I cared for my pair of mohitamatchis along with my v4 and my christmas gift a tamagotchi ID-Le.

I've decided to call the girl Bri (swedish spelling, pronounced Bree) and the boy Tux (pronounced Toux).

Today I slept for pretty long as I've been up late in the nights recently.

My ID-Le had its sound on and woke me up in the morning shortly before nine o'clock, so I checked all the four tamas I'm running before returning to bed, and Tux and Bri were still soundly asleep.

I'm guessing they woke up at nine, and they were still ok when I woke up at 10:30 and cared for them.

I noticed something special ocurring on both of them, when I picked them up after a pretty long walk with my parents at around 14pm, and they had three hungry and happy hearts unfilled each.

The two were making sour and sulking expressions at me, and their hearts would not fill when fed. I had to play a lot of games and feed them very much for the hearts to fill up like they should...

They did not get ill today, but Bri called for attention once without reason, so I disciplined her, and she gained three little marks in the training bar.

Otherwise a pretty normal day, they're asleep for now.*cute* :wub:

IMGA0012_zps3f6a6133.jpg

IMGA0011_zpsb39c2e58.jpg

IMGA0021_zps6f90c7ce.jpg

IMGA0023_zpsab9e65c3.jpg

It's nice to be in a group hatch; it's actually my very first one!

Nice to read you guy's posts!! :ichigotchi: :nyatchi:

I decided to hatch four just for the heck of it. I started up my Devil, Morino, Genjintch and Japanese Angel. So far only the Genjintch and Angel have made it to toddler stage.

This is my first time playing the Devilgotch and I have to say its a very easy pet to maintain. The sounds are a bit irritating. It has random events in the middle of the night so its a bit loud. Other than that its quite simple to take care of it. You have to keep the Devil Power level down so it doesnt cause mischief. The Angel is the opposite: you have to keep the Angel Power up. Very cute. I'll post a picture when they transform into adult stages.

Keitai and Akai just abandoned their babies this morning. Also contemplating starting the babies now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Recycled photo from summer as I am exhausted:

DSCN1266.jpg

Awesome Pants evolved into Kujyakutchi.

I got a TMGC+C for Christmas, so I connected the two and I'm expecting Akahanatchi for tomorrow. :3 My first secret connection character!! And Akahanatchi is appropriate for a Christmas hatch anyway, haha.

Aradia and Megan are adults now! Aradia is a Chamametchi and Megan is a Marotchi

GvmH7.jpg

Angel evolved into kodoten this morning, but I couldn't get a pic because he's now sleeping quietly on his cloud. I don't want to disturb him.

Today I did sadly not take very good care of Bri and Tux. They suffered in the morning while I slept, at lunch time when I was jogging, and like once more in the day when I forgot about them. -_-

I will definatly do a better job tomorrow, because I've gotten so attatched to these little guys and really enjoy playing with the osu/mesu pair!

They both evolved into teens at around lunch time, and I was surprised to find that they were not matching pairs this time. Tux had became an Obotchi while Bri went Hawaikotchi.

Here is a growth chart from Mothra's tamenagerie.com site:

OMCharactersnamed.jpg

As they became different teens, I guess that they are pretty sensetive to even the smallest care differences in the toddler stage.

The first difference in their care that I know of is when I accidently timed out Bri two days ago. I thought she needed discipline, but watching her reaction I realised that that was not the case, thus I did not discipline Tux, but searched a valid reason for their attention call and then caring for them.

Since that they behaved slightly differently at times, Bri giving me one opportunity to raise her training bar when Tux did not for an example, and sometimes their hungry and happy hearts fullness differed by one heart.. But really, I didn't think that my one mistake would be enough to make them different characters... ^_^

Well, I'm learning. :lol:

In any case, both are extremly cute; especially when making happy expressions, like when they win a game or so.

You'll see what I mean :D . Thanks for today!

IMGA0057_zpsde6c7b4e.jpg

IMGA0044_zpsb2230cbb.jpg
:wub: :wub:

IMGA0052_zps11e98e4f.jpg
:wub: :wub:

I'm verry sorry for now updating untill now, the last few days have been very very busy, and I havn't really been able to get to a computer.

Dispite my lack of updates, I have hatched my Morino on christmas, and he has been unpaused ever since. I have to get going, but I will give a better update later tonight!

Awesome Pants became an Akahantchi, perfect for a Christmas hatch!

DSCN2246.jpg
DSCN2247.jpg

We got his happy symbols immediately.

DSCN2248.jpg
DSCN2249.jpg
DSCN2250.jpg
DSCN2252.jpg

sorry I didn't update yesterday because Aradia and Megan didn't really do much and same for today. Tama-Gos don't really do much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back