Christmas Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright then. So far Challenge 1 has two votes. And Challenge 2 has 1 vote (mine)

Let's see how it goes.

Oh sorry! I'll add you to the list!

How about we each do Challenge 1, then we can choose whether to do longest generation string or longest living.

Could be fun. Who's up for that idea? (I'll post the list in juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust a sec)

So far:

Kajah995- v4 or v6 (or something i get for my birthday)

Tamaninjacat- v1

oddsandendswithlove- Santaclautchi

LittleChocoWolf- Uratama

Mamapatchi- P's or Tamagotchi friends

EMF- Melody Crown iD

Jovial Ginjirotchi- v2 or v3, probably v2

*Hayden*- v5.5

and Carol_tama - undecided

Does that sound right?

And also voice your opinion on us doing Challenge 1 first, then the next generation we pick doing either:
A- Longest living

or B- Longest consecutive Generation String.

Sounds good to me!

I'll try and run my Uratama for as long as I can, since I always do that, but I want to try and get a good character!~

We'll do one or the other. So, for Generation 1 we'll see who can get the perfect care. Then we'll either continue with generation 1 for longest living, or continue onto generation 2 and forward for longest Generation string.

Good with all you?

Alright, then you can do that challenge. I'm gonna hatch two tamas. On my v6 I'm going to do longest generation string. on my v4 I'm gonna do longest living.

I join ! Don't know what tama yet (maybe i'll be getting one on christmas and run it right away ! xD) If not, probably v4.5 ^^

I'll join this hatch with my Uratama :)

My favorite challenge is number 2, just because I never played with my Uratama so far and I want to see most of the charakters :)

Same time I'll run my P's, not for this hatch, only to log it same time ;)

Alright, then you can do that challenge. I'm gonna hatch two tamas. On my v6 I'm going to do longest generation string. on my v4 I'm gonna do longest living.
I'm definitely running a v2 that day, but IF no one runs a v3 in this hatch, i'll be more than happy to run one of those as well.

And if someone does, i'll run another v2, but on an opposite generation, in addition to this i would like to do both challenges as well, if you don't mind me copying xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back