Christmas is the season

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockin_Show

Reaction score
Ok so christmas is coming what do you do on christmas eve or christmas?

Well on Christmas Eve i wait for the time to be 12:00am and we open up our presents then on Christmas we play with them B)

Now what do you do??

This should be moved to non-tamatalk. :D

On Christmas Eve me,m my parents, and my brother go to my Aunt Judy's house around 12:00 p.m. and eat lunch. Everyone brings their own dish for everybody, like corn, bread, turkey, etc. Then after we eat and the parents joke around and make us laugh so hard were practically crying, we open one or two presents. Then after a while, we go to my grandparents house and open more presents and when were done opening presents, everyone gets the wrapping paper and wads it up into a ball, and we all have a big wrapping paper ball fight. My uncles throw them really hard, too..

Then on Christmas I wait until 5:00 a.m. and go wake up my parents, who wake up my brother, and we all open presents. Then around 12:00 p.m. on Christmas Day, the family that we were with on Christmas Eve comes over to our house and my dad makes the traditional Christmas meal of my family, tacos.

Thats it, it's all alot of fun. ^_^

Our family has a special Christmas Eve dinner, and then we open presents that night. Then on Christmas, we have a special Christmas lunch and we go to a mass at church.

It's really nice, since we have a whole week off from school and we have nothing to worry about. :D

umm sorry but were was this topic at im berly new and i really want to know anyways wow thats kool of what people do on christmas or christms eve

My plans everyone

Christmas Eve:

Be so hyper that i bounce around the house all day then when i try to go to bed that night, i can't sleep so itslike torture... :)

Christmas Day:

Get up before everyone else so im bored out of my wits and im so anxious to open my presents. Then once mum and dad finally wake up i have to wait for Rachel, Mark, Wendy and Sam to come round to open presents. Have the hot breaky the Rachel cooks. Play with prezzies for a lil bit. Help Mum, rachel and sam make the christmas lunch. Eat Lunch (Ham, turkey etc.). Be forced to play pictionary by Sam. We will all hate it but have fun in the end :D . Settle down fiddle with my prezzies then live out the rest of the day until bedtime :D . It will be very caotic but it will be christmas with my family nun the less, and i wouldn't change it for the world.

NOTE: Sam=25 yr old sis

Rachel=30 yr old sis

Wendy= 4 yr old niece (rachels daughter)

Mark= Rachels boyfriend

plans

christmas eve:

play on garrys mod and World Of Warcraft till bedtime

christmas day:

wake up, wake parents up, go to nans and open presents then play with presents...have xmas dinner, go home, play with presents again then go to bed.

christmas eve: watch noel and the polar express, and give parents/my bro their presents...

christmas day: wake up at 4:30, (jk) at like idk 8:00?? it all depends... me and my bro open up our stokings, then after begging for parents to get up...;] we open the rest of our presents.

that is soo cool well wow i never new that everyone does christmas differently ha

Christmas Eve plans: get all happy dancing open our presents at midnight

Christmas Day Plans:play with our gigts and go out for dinner

Christmas Eve:

2 Aunts, 1 Uncle and 1 Uncle-To-Be, and my grandma and grandpa come over to my house. We talk, catch up, blah. Then we have a HUGE feast with gravy, mashed potatoes, turkey etc. For dessert, grandmas cookies (best in the world I'm serious. It's not a hyperbole they are the best in the world) and my mom's (this is also the best in the world) homemade ice cream. Somehow I actually manage to fall asleep that night (prob from all the foo)

Christmas:

Mom's usually awake (or dad or both) and making breakfast. Me and my sister read EVERY label on EVERY present and try to guess what it is. Then my aunts, uncle(s) and grandparents come from the hotel. We all take food from the breakfast and go in the back. We open stockings. We put some stuff in piles by our stockings, some in our pockets, bathrobes etc. and some in our rooms. Then we go back into the front room and get some more food. Then We all open presents. I usually wrap myself in the wrapping paper from presents, put a bow on and say "Open me!!!" XD then I break out of that so I can open a present. Then everybody (except my mom, dad, bro and sis and me) gets ready to leave, and leaves.

I CANT WAIT IT'S THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW. IN FACT IT'LL BE PRACICALLY TOMORROW. *squeals excitedly like Gir*

Last edited by a moderator:
For your case, I go to bed.

Instead some people go to church before they open the presents and/or visit family afterwards. So interesting.

I'm not really excited for the holidays this year. Merry Christmas.

chrismas

after brekkie thenopen prezzie but we have been away ever since we moved to auz 4 yeras ago

Christmas Eve:Last minute shopping usually cook shortbread and

chocolates and can not seem to calm down!!!

Christmas Day:Me and my bro have to wake up not before 6am,

when we wake up (6am) we run as fast as we can to get our stockings,

once it is light and my Mum and Dad are awake we have breskfast,

then give each other presents and open them. After that we play with our presents

at 12:00pm we go to our gran's house for lunch and open more presents!

At dinner we just stay home!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back