Christmas Presents...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Reaction score
Heya guys, just wanted to her different people's views on this question.

My answer is no. I wait for Christmas. I have never once looked for my presents, and never will. It will kill the surprise, I'll feel bad, and plus I won't be looking forward to Christmas as much.

What about you guys? :wacko:

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

No. But I accidently stumbled on a load once. Weren't mine though. Which was a pretty good thing
Aah, that's lucky. :wacko: I stumble across my sister's sometimes, I need to keep them a secret!

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

My parents hide them really good! I think they keep them at my dads office. I dont really want to look for them though, they just spoil the surprise for me. :wacko:

I get my presents after Christmas. So no looking for me xD

Heh, yeah. I can understand when people find them by mistake, sometimes they aren't hiden well. :ph34r: But I have never found mine. :wacko:

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

I cant never find my presents xD
Hehe, yeah! That's a point! My parents always hide them somewhere really good. Well, the whole idea is that they don't want you to find them. :(

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

No matter HOW much I try to resist I eventually always find them and know what I get. It stinks. I almost managed to get by with out finding out this year but :( i kept find out.

Except last year my sister told me I was getting what I wanted the most, a nintendo DS, >=( I was SO angry. Then she told me how to unwrap then rewrap gifts. That's when I first saw my DS and my sister her iPod

No matter HOW much I try to resist I eventually always find them and know what I get. It stinks. I almost managed to get by with out finding out this year but :eek: i kept find out.
Except last year my sister told me I was getting what I wanted the most, a nintendo DS, >=( I was SO angry. Then she told me how to unwrap then rewrap gifts. That's when I first saw my DS and my sister her iPod
Aww, so you resist but you still find them? Do you go looking for them or do you accidently bump into them? :(

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

This year is the first year I haven't looked. I was gonna look for them today, but my mom wrapped the presents last night.. >_>

I Have To Open Mine On Christmas Eve Because My Mom Is Working On Christmas Day =[
Aww, that sucks! Your Mum is working on Christmas day? ;)

I'd hate to open mine on Christmas Eve. It wouldn't seem right, sorry about that. :eek:

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

I look at Christmas eve, like the Cheetah hunting for it's prey...... and I find them, but they're ALWAYS wrapped (like when you find the prey, but they escape). So I wait until Christmas morning to open them.

~SG~

i usually look and can't find but this year i was just lookin around (not 4 prezzies) and i stumpled apon the laptop im gonna get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back